of     1   

JustPlayDaGame
#201113968Monday, November 07, 2016 4:45 PM GMT

Hello ROBLOX. It's one of your many ordianry players (Soon-to-be game dev) here, and I need to ####### some issues that, at least, I find important. I will cover pretty much every section of the Profile for improvement, and I hate to sound ungrateful for what we already have in Roblox, but I would appreciate if this could happen soon. I understand coding is not easy, so please don't feel rushed to make these change(s) (Unless you want to, then by all means...). So without further ado... - General - - Before I get started, so I don't have to include this in each section, I would like a way to customize pretty much everything that appears on my Profile page. - Badges - - First of all, I'd like to make a suggestion on badges. There should be an easier way to delete the ones we don't want. Maybe a checklist next to each badge and you check the ones you don't want then click delete. -_- Chat Filter -_- - And of course, the one thing people flame ROBLOX for -- the ####### Broken Chat Filter. Do not worry - there will be no flaming towards ROBLOX in this thread (I ######## it), but seriously, it even blocks some things on this thread (At least on the preview it does, IDK about the actual post.) But seriously ROBLOX, please fix. You already know what's wrong with this. I'm ### you get automated ####### every day from ######### hoping their sons will get to say ####### word in chat. I'm not asking for that, just sometimes it blocks random numbers, so trying to elp ###friends with secret coded doors or secret places to find pokemon, it usually ends up bad. - Friends - - This one is pretty important. I don't know how this would be possible, but I would liek a way to block those random riend requests I get from people. Maybe I have to send them friend requests, like I could block friend requests from others. - Thank you! - - Thank you for listening, ROBLOX and players alike, and please support this thread if you agree. Thanks!
TheAddictPlayer
#201117169Monday, November 07, 2016 5:51 PM GMT

I'm gonna put this (buried article) that I've found in the blog archives... http://blog.roblox.com/2015/09/new-profile-pages-add-new-features-for-interacting-with-friends/ At one part they clearly say that they'll implement profile page customisation... WE ARE IN 2016 AND THEY DIDN'T OPT-IN THE UPDATE YET BUT THEY SAID IT'LL BE LIVE SOON (I'm talking about the ugly profile pages that should be customized soon) "In the future we’ll be adding customization options, so you can move tiles around and organize your profile to show off the things you care most about. We want your profile page to be a reflection of you, and recognize that a lot of ROBLOX users used it to show off art. We’ll be working on ways for you to be able to showcase your talents and interests to the community." - 𝓣𝓱𝓮𝓐𝓭𝓭𝓲𝓬𝓽𝓟𝓵𝓪𝔂𝓮𝓻 | Current RAP: R$506 | #DownWithSift

of     1