of     1   

lancelot08
#201209009Tuesday, November 08, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

There are words censored that have absolutely nothing wrong with them, you're just too lazy as a company to hire more mods or fix your crap censors that go off of no context, they destroy entire threads no matter what There are links TO ROBLOX that are censored (Notably the ad address images) https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=201202603 < Example of a thread being destroyed by the poorly coded censorship bots Obviously no where in that thread, was there a single innapropropriate phrase, word, or image. Go through and fix your broken systems, they are bad and you should feel bad for thinking they wouldn't break the entire foruming system and still implementing them. They were poorly made smh it's 2016 and you've done nothing but bring roblox deeper into the trash bin. You pay people money to come up with and implement ideas like price floor, profile layout,censorship, that's the saddest part
YaKoopaIggy
#201211554Tuesday, November 08, 2016 11:28 PM GMT

This is extremely insulting, saying that ROBLOX is too lazy as a company to hire mods... ROBLOX has to pay for servers and many more things on their site just to keep it up. Just because people like you are too lazy to click "preview" before posting, doesn't mean the system is broken. Maybe a few things need to be fixed, yes, but it's not broken... If you want ROBLOX to fix a broken system, BE SPECIFIC! Also, try not to use the it's the (current year here) argument, it really holds no purpose and if you checked through ROBLOX's history, you'd learn that they achieved a lot through only a decade.
lancelot08
#201225827Wednesday, November 09, 2016 2:09 AM GMT

It's meant to be insulting, I am not Robloxs friend, it's a dead-beat company just like any other one, and is looking to take as much money as it can from little children before they grow up and realize "Hey this is a waste". Roblox makes, just on mobile in-app purchases, 34,000$ daily. A game that has around 1,#########o##########layers, it costs around 1500$ a month to rrun servers, Roblox, on Ju###,##0#####i###alf a million players for the first time according to a tweet by David Baszucki. Your argument that Roblox is investing all of this revenue into their servers is bull, and is the same arguement spouted out by any 12 year old on this forum every time someone says "GIVE NBC THIS" I didn't ask for NBC rights, I asked for Roblox to make a feature of their website bearable. When Roblox removed tickets, they promised to hire more staff. What staff did they hire? A programmer that hashtags an entire paragraph that has ANY KEY WORD, WITHOUT CONTEXT BEHIND IT, EVEN IF ITS APART OF AN ACTUAL WORD I could tell you a gigantic list of appropriate words that can't be said on the forums, but it'd CENSOR THE ENTIRE PARAGRAPH A system shouldn't have to account for user-error, because there is no user-error here. It's not a matter of previewing your thread, it's a matter of not being able to speak fluent english because Roblox is trying to hug down their advertisers as much as possible because lets face it, Roblox isn't the product here. You are. It doesn't matter if NBC is free or not, because they still make money off of you by selling what you do. So now that we have gotten revenue out of the way, lets go onto your next emotionally fueled and under-thought-out points I gave an example, IN THE ORIGINAL POST of what I thought should be fixed. IT IS IN THE TITLE "Fix your censorship forum detection" The thread, if you bothered to go to it, is censoring words that aren't offensive or inappropriate, this is due to them containing words that are censored, it needs fixed. I can use any argument I darn well please, it does hold itself up, Roblox, with as much innovation as they've perceived you into drooling over, has done some great things, but as for larger more controversial updates they've made, they turtle like the rat company they are and don't give any input I've hit preview, you can see that simple numbers and words were muted, you cannot see the facts I researched. This is what is wrong with the current system, it needs fixed
Sufganiyot
#201227066Wednesday, November 09, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

ROBLOX can't fix the censorship. They don't own it. ROBLOX Carbonated Drink is on sale! r+://539445218
kingflyer10
#201227509Wednesday, November 09, 2016 2:29 AM GMT

Roblox's moderation is crap...

of     1