of     1   

Ithesportsbomb
#201370039Friday, November 11, 2016 12:44 PM GMT

every week it looks more and more possible. especially after being blown out by a team that cleveland has actually had relative success against over the past few years. i guess their best chance at a win is week 14 vs. cincinnati. its a game coming off of a bye, so theyll have 2 weeks to prepare. its at home. its against a team they see twice every year, so they have some familiarity.
RefrigeratorPerry
#201370222Friday, November 11, 2016 12:52 PM GMT

it's hard to go winless unless they want to do it on purpose. there will probably be a team that slips up and loses to them. depending on how Pittsburgh plays against Dallas, i could see Cleveland possibly beating Pittsburgh considering Ben's struggles lately. imo, in order of best chance to worst chance 1. vs Giants 2. vs Chargers 3. at Bills 4. vs Bengals 5. vs/at Steelers i honestly think the Bengals will be the hardest for them to beat if Ben keeps struggling though. Chargers have had some collapses late in games so the Browns could take advantage of that. Bills have lost some tough games against tough opponents (call it how you want to, Miami is tough at home). Giants are a good team but they've struggled at times (against the Saints defense for example). if the Browns start Kessler in that game i think they have a shot. if they don't start Kessler in any of the remaining games, i don't see them winning at all.
jimaae
#201371201Friday, November 11, 2016 1:34 PM GMT

imo browns just kind of want to play every few games, and try, but of course their lack of talent prevents them from actually beating any team. my record prediction is 3-13

of     1