of     1   

FinalsFantasy
#201376918Friday, November 11, 2016 4:18 PM GMT

Now that I've got you here... - Bringing back the "OCFA Coaches Poll" I did in the earlier season in S7, just kinda slacked and didn't want to make it anymore. - Bringing back the "Team Stat Sheet" that dwarfelfguyalt did when he was here. It compiles each teams ranking, record, points per game, points allowed and all that jazz. - In addition to this list making a Mid-season and Playoffs list. 1. Alabama Crimson Tide 7-0 Key Player(s): From team captains to First team defense ranks. Stacked... Retaining pretty much all of their award winners and key players, a repeat trip to the triumph bowl looks almost inevitable. If the pieces around murl- *ahem* coopgum can get their act together and not drop balls like I saw in TB7 they could very easily go undefeated. Only 2-3 teams I can really imagine knocking them off though. 2. Louisiana State Tigers 6-1 Key Player(s): CamariXI, TacticalArcade, YpvsAll, Mazdaspeedjr They got some pretty noteworthy players on this team. OCFA veterans who know how to win and execute. I mean this is probably a bit bias because I've seen more from LSU, but I still think this team is special regardless. Overall this team might just be the best threat to Alabama. 3. Clemson Tigers 5-2 Key Player(s): Vicool_Skilgra, AtlasGold, MVTHEW I don't really believe in Marioe that much, but he has a structured team and is already ready to tackle the season. i don't think this team is going to win by more than 2 touchdowns honestly, but I think Clemson will be able to steal game after game and build momentum. This is probably the team most people are sleeping on but you guys need to watch out because they will win if you take them lightly. 4. Kansas State Wildcats 4-3 Key Player(s): Zektik, Spadderr, hardy515 I think that the 4 spot for the playoffs is going to be between Miami and KSU. However, I think KSU will have the capability to get the one win that puts them over Miami. Like a win over LSU, or Bama. I'm not sold on Ploogium as a head coach, but I'm sure KSU will be able to muster out some wins. Look out for Miami vs KSU week 2 though. 5. Miami Hurricanes 4-3 Key Player(s): Scab, iMasonix, Kereon_Iv Ithundertron just won the TB and he's looking to repeat. What most people don't know is that he lost to a 1-7 Ohio last season and had just a 5-3 record. What he benefited the most from last season is sucking in good players from teams that weren't in the playoffs. Doubt that'll happen with this season's structure but we'll see what they can do. I don't really season Ithundertron repeating though. 6. UCLA 2-5 Key Player(s): Rodgers12 Waffle really dropped the ball firing Ithundertron, and for the first time of his rule I see this team losing more than they win. Ethan is just as good, if not worse than Ithundertron. With a roster that looks jumbled I see this team struggling early and only winning to the two teams below them. 7. ASU 1-6 Key Player(s): AwakeningLegacy (funom) Sillykid99 had a meh HC career in OCFA. Top that off with his awful record with Joston and you get a tema thats doomed from the start. Gonna take some crazy bias and commissioner magic to see this team win. With a roster that lacks firepower I can really only see this team beating Ohio. Probably not though. 8. Ohio 0-7 Key Player(s): brandinbeast Actster had that one 5-5 season with Michigan yeah. Then again that team was built by Devvon_Terrell so I'm not sure I can give act much credit there. He's just not a good head coach plain and simple. He gets too caught up in side antics and even tried to start a OCFA drama channel, ignoring his team. If act quits, that'll all but seal their fate as a the new oregon.
LethalShift
#201377773Friday, November 11, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

For key players for ASU u forgot me buckeroo :(
actster
#201384730Friday, November 11, 2016 6:33 PM GMT

who the heck is devvon_terrell
inhikesbodyguard
#201390927Friday, November 11, 2016 8:12 PM GMT

I always new act was a trash HC
KinqBullsXIJR
#201392016Friday, November 11, 2016 8:31 PM GMT

I was on acts 5-5 Michigan team and won the tb s7 with ucla~!
IsaacNoto
#201392076Friday, November 11, 2016 8:32 PM GMT

JS :/ i should be on top players for LSU …
sillykid99
#201403134Friday, November 11, 2016 11:10 PM GMT

"awful record with Joston" Took over the laughing stock of the league and made it a 2x consecutive playoff team, developed players that are now considered some of the best in the league. How is that an "awful record".
ShiftyMike
#201406154Friday, November 11, 2016 11:54 PM GMT

how am i not a key player
MVTHEW
#201408247Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:27 AM GMT

Already know im a key player
hardy515
#201409079Saturday, November 12, 2016 12:40 AM GMT

I like it :) *swaps lsu rank with alabama
iThundertron
#201411226Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

lol sike He needs some milk
DwarfElfguyAlt
#201411364Saturday, November 12, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

agreed silly
Tr_ppy
#201419953Saturday, November 12, 2016 3:28 AM GMT

All of these people need to go to OFL like one of these bums has been in OCFA since s3. Come on now.

of     1