of     1   

peteme123
#201716977Wednesday, November 16, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

Hello! I believe that a "Frequently Played" section, along with the "Recently Played" section would be a good idea. Reason being is; I often play the games in my Recently Played, however when I just want to explore other games that I have never played before, I have to go through the hassle of clicking 'More' and try to find the game. And sometimes I have played so many random games that the game I like isn't even in the "Recently Played" Section anymore, I have to search for it. If I can't remember the title of said game, then I would most likely never get to play it anymore, thus lessening traffic to the creator(s). Now imagine someone who is new to Roblox and doesn't quite get how to navigate the website. How do you think they could find that specific game if it wasn't popular? In the last two years of ROBLOX, new users have become one of the MAIN SOURCES of popular games (By new users, I mean people who own accounts < 1 yea Making the creators visits per day be a##a##a## ###e low. And those new users who can't find their favorite game are 3 times more likely to quit ROBLOX in general, which would decrease reve#######stically. So, to recap I think that a "Frequently Played" Section in "Home" Would be a good idea because it would keep the companies revenue constant, and overall make ROBLOX easier to navigate and make it more Family Friendly. Thank you for your time and consideration! :D
peteme123
#201718440Wednesday, November 16, 2016 10:21 PM GMT

Bump 1/3
peteme123
#201723943Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:47 PM GMT

Bumpe dos

of     1