of     1   

Skull_LDS
#201740030Thursday, November 17, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

In season 4 I shall remain the CEO. Dreppz will become the Head Commissioner. The following is a list of the new commissioner jobs, and a brief description of what they entail. Commissioner of Media: This person shall be responsible for the management of -NFL- Media. They will need to recruit stat keepers, and people who can do highlights. They will also be in charge of managing the -NFL- Media Group, and distributing people so that each game will have accurate recording of stats. Overall, this person will be in charge of more effectively keeping stats, and increasing highlights. Commissioner of Rules: This person shall be in charge of promoting and creating fair reffing. While he/she will not directly create or mkdify rules, they will address all ambiguities or flaws in the rules, and bring them to the attention of the CEO, who shall edit the rules. This person will also be in charge of running the , Referee Group, training all future referees, and making sure all games have a fair referee in attendance. With this, they shall also address any games that are purely reffed and determine if they must be redone. Commissioner of Games: One of the most simple jobs. This person shall create each seasons schedule, and regulate well balanced games (meaning no one team has more games at a certain time than any other). They will also be in charge of validating ant reschedules. Commissioner of Members: This person will be in charge of expanding the groups member Count. That means he/she will have to be in charge of recruiting more members, designing adds, and preventing advertisement. Overall, this person should be well-oiled and respected. He/She must also be capable of ensuring the league has good propaganda, and isn't being poorly presented. Alongside the Commissioner of Coaching, this person will help to regulate and control suspensions. Commissioner of Coaching: This person will be in charge of ensuring the league has active Franchise Owners and Head Coaches. He/She will also work on controlling suspensions. This person will be allowed to hire Franchise Owners, and provided the consent of the CEO, fire Franchise Owners. It's the responsibility of this person to create as few forfeits throughout the season as possible. All Commissioners will receive a performance based salary.
Skull_LDS
#201779359Thursday, November 17, 2016 8:20 PM GMT

Currently considering adding an additional commissioner for controlling Twitter, and Trello. If not added, then the work will be delegated to myself, Dreppz, Commissioner of Media, and Commissioner of Rules.
StoryOfJordon
#201782508Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:18 PM GMT

Choose me for Commissioner of Games or Media.
StoryOfJordon
#201782519Thursday, November 17, 2016 9:19 PM GMT

Well I hope I get to be commissioner in anything tbh
iiiChefCurry
#201793450Friday, November 18, 2016 12:14 AM GMT

I'll do media or games
iiMickeyKinq
#201887977Saturday, November 19, 2016 4:59 AM GMT

I know how to edit and record games. I know how to do media.

of     1