of     1   

TheAbsolGaming
#201881601Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:15 AM GMT

I realize, I'm about to be flamed at, but hear me out. S&I recently has had an outbreak of people wanting a Task System to earn robux. Being the person who hates tix and daily robux threads, I found a few ways this would be abused: The Verified 1 Robux: People say that if you get verified you get one robux. This would be abused to death. You know all the spam bots in the comments? You have to be verified before you can comment. This would skyrocket the bots and give people thousands of robux. Remember, that's one of the reasons tix were removed. The Alt-ing: For those super easy tasks that get you robux, people would just make tons of alt####### the easiest tasks. That would get annoying seeing 500 bacon hairs doing the same task, over and over. Unfair To Premium Members: If you guys think about, all free robux would be unfair to Premium Members. We paid, you didn't, do we get more things. Roblox is a buisness you know. There are tons of more reasons this should be added on WNTS. Hope you agree!
positionment
#201882717Saturday, November 19, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

"S&I recently has had an outbreak of people wanting a Task System to earn robux." "recently" ???

of     1