of     1   

1tsjerry
#202163984Tuesday, November 22, 2016 4:31 AM GMT

many troll and filterpassing accounts use different fonts so they can pass the roblox filter and get away with saying words that you could easily get banned for if you were using the generic text if the roblox filter can block the other fonts innaprop. words, it would make the community probably alot better or if this is too much of a hassle, roblox can just filter the entire different font 📁Files >📁 Documents > ROBLOX > M̶o̶d̶e̶r̶a̶t̶i̶o̶n̶ ̶H̶i̶s̶t̶o̶r̶y̶ , My Life, My Soul, 12 other items...
iBookGuy000
#202167503Tuesday, November 22, 2016 5:39 AM GMT

Support. I hate that people break filters in a way by using special Unicode fonts that may resemble or appear as a letter. They would be spelled, and because they are symbols and not letters, they are not enforced. Mods should be active and ban any other sentences that uses these symbols as if it resembles an inappropriate word. Or, just ban all non-standard symbols. This improves the community and especially younger players. But fonts don't change, stuck on some font similar to Source Sans Pro or the aforementioned font. The main thing is the symbol that RESEMBLES the actual font itself.
Enrxq
#202171900Tuesday, November 22, 2016 7:25 AM GMT

A lot of us don't just use it to insult others y'a know.So why do we have to pay for their mischiefs

of     1