of     1   

bigpancake2
#202384020Thursday, November 24, 2016 2:54 PM GMT

I saw a neat little clickbait ad for Ultra Builders Club a while back in 2012. Now I think back I think this woyld be a great addition to roblox. UBC Or Ultra BC Could be the best of all the builders clubs featurewise and it could bring a whole new frong to prestegious roblox players. Upgraded Features: -Green & Grey logo -100 Robux per day -Infinite places active (negotiable) -Join infinite amount of groups -90% Paid Access New Features: -Get paid for visits -Create your own gear -Select gears allowed in ALL games -More to come... I will be very hopeful that this makes it to the moderators because I believe this has potential I will be very honored to create the logos and other stuff Feel free to post support and reccomendations in the comments!
kay_bee
#202385042Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:08 PM GMT

i mean, yes, as you said this has potential for mostly developers, since 100 R$ a day, infinite amounts of groups and the negotiable amount of places should be really useful for those who plan on using ROBLOX for creating games or places. but i don't agree about the gears. that can be easily abused unless moderated multiple times and accepted, because certain contacts can accept your death machine. (i mean, obviously, it could get banned, but with the speed that ROBLOX answers in, it may take a while) on the 'third' hand, i don't see the huge necessity for another membership, but if people really want it to happen, it should. 𝓴𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮𝓮, who's laughing by herself.
Tenako
#202385289Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:11 PM GMT

They said that they won't add anymore memberships and WNTS.
kay_bee
#202385437Thursday, November 24, 2016 3:13 PM GMT

enough said, then. 𝓴𝓪𝔂𝓫𝓮𝓮, who's laughing by herself.
LoopholeHacker
#202392306Thursday, November 24, 2016 4:35 PM GMT

There's already Obsessive Builder's Club; we don't need any more. https://www.roblox.com/library/553499976/I-support-the-right-to-arm-bears ヽʕ•ᴥ•ʔ ▄︻̷̿┻̿═━一

of     1