chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

themanwho1432
#203626855Monday, December 05, 2016 9:40 PM GMT

I never knew you liked older women. Mildred would smile, and spur her horse. "Tell me, young woman, what brings you here? Why do you come to Forester's Hollow?" (Also, that other person can post a CS and I'll accept it if its gud)
Kimrib
#203629700Monday, December 05, 2016 10:09 PM GMT

I'd sigh, not exactly knowing the answer to the Dame's question, myself. "I came seeking..." I'd pause, unsure. "Destiny? Something to do with my life? There's got to be something better out there than back home, unwanted, on the farm. I was never any good at it, anyway..." I'd trail off, beginning to ramble. I'd shake my head. "Sorry, I really don't know what I'm doing, searching for Forester's Hollow. I guess I'll find out when I get there." It would be a hopeful, daring thing to say, but if I stuck to those words, then hopefully I *would* find something worth my while.
themanwho1432
#203631356Monday, December 05, 2016 10:26 PM GMT

"Well, lass, if you're looking for something worth your while, I happen to be looking for a page. And perhaps a squire, if you're interested in such a noble duty." She'd say, nodding back at you. "Yet again, being a squire requires discipline and an adherence to the code of chivalry, erwise you'll begin a dishonorable knight. Is that something you think you'd be up to, or interested in?" She'd ask, her eyes inquiringly boring into your head.
Kimrib
#203723682Tuesday, December 06, 2016 10:20 PM GMT

"Oh, yes please!" I'd be excited by the offer. Something other than growing turnips would be good, right...? "It's better than my previous occupation, at least." I'd close my eyes and sigh. "I must be the strangest person you've ever seen. Sorry." The whole situation would be slightly overwhelming for me. In under a week, I'd gone from a normal, mundane lifestyle, to riding on horseback with a Dame, discussing a potential new job.
themanwho1432
#203726695Tuesday, December 06, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

"Wonderful!" You'd be approaching Forester's Hollow. "Well, this is where we get off. I have to be riding back for Barkamsted. However, you are most invited to follow me after I leave." She'd smile again, and would stop the horse to let you off. As you get off the horse, she'd nod. "Best of luck to you, whatever you decide to do. Good day!" She'd then ride off. Well, at least you're now in Forester's Hollow...
Kimrib
#203765263Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:59 AM GMT

I'd make sure my hood was on and over my face, concealing my identity. I'd clutch the sack, which would contain how many silvers I'd have left. Great. I'd decide to follow the Dame to Barkamsted, but first I'd need to look for someplace to eat or to drink. Maybe someplace to rest, too. I'd head there tomorrow or the day after. I'd put my plan into execution.
themanwho1432
#203782756Wednesday, December 07, 2016 1:50 PM GMT

You find a couple of places, and decide on the most low-budget, an inn called the Hog's Head. You'll get dinner and you'll get breakfast, so it's better than nothing. Walking in, you quickly pay the inn-keeper 15 silvers, and he serves you a hearty meal of hot pot and shows you to your room. You lay there, then, silently falling into the lull of sleep. The next morning, you awake. The sun is shining. Well, at least you didn't get kidnapped by pirates, yeah? Time to go for Barkamsted, I suppose. MORE TRAVELLING! HUZZAH! You currently have 38 silvers left. Do you wish to visit the market of Forester's Hollow?
Kimrib
#203812671Wednesday, December 07, 2016 9:35 PM GMT

I would prefer to head off to Barkamsted, but it would be quite close, and it would only be morning, so I'd head towards the market, making sure my hood would conceal my face. I'd have to be quick, though...

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2