of     1   

P_George13
#202447378Friday, November 25, 2016 1:32 AM GMT

So, it has come to a end that ill be quitting roblox. The reason why im quitting roblox is cause of my Basketball games, practices and school work. Im trying to get my grades up, become better in basketball (even tho im good).Here are some couple of S/O. Ky2Irving- Day 1 boi, he was funny and competitive yeah, we did have couple fights but we're still bros from day 1, you were my favorite PBL bestfriend we've played w/ each other and against each other you're a good NRBA player, i use to make u mad by saying iggydolla9 was better than you and stuff but i believe and have faith in you. DefiantTera- You were one of my best PBL friends, ik you not going to see this cause you quit, but you were actually a good player, really competitive. You also were the only to play different games with me besides PBL and NCAA/NRBA. We played lots of mini games and stuff but ill miss you. Explimus- Uhm, you were a good teammate, even tho u use to aa 24/7. You were also a good friend we've had a lot of arguments/fights because we're too competitive against each other it was still fun. Bryant4Lyfe - # # #### alt aka iburstrxsh proof of him being iburst which ky2 sent on discord http####################################################Deathdragon59 - Back in NCAA, we were dymanic duos played for so many times but got better and better, u were a fun dude ik there was 1 time we hated each other. But then in NRBA we friends again :) but now its time for me to leave. UpsetDevin17- whos mans are you, jk DefiantTez - boi u look like ferb from phineas and ferb, you built like a used toilet paper Uniterm520 - noob strawhatwill - Man you're a really good PG you're one of the best pg's i've ever seen you're unstoppable. I would compare you to cityconflict/somebodyanoymous, keep working hard man. Don't give up King_Rocc - You've cameback from inactivity and got better, don't give up you're actually good. That's all, farewell NRBA and ROBLOX
RefrigeratorPerry
#202447532Friday, November 25, 2016 1:33 AM GMT

So, it has come to a end that ill be quitting roblox. The reason why im quitting roblox is cause of my Basketball games, practices and school work. Im trying to get my grades up, become better in basketball (even tho im good).Here are some couple of S/O. Ky2Irving- Day 1 boi, he was funny and competitive yeah, we did have couple fights but we're still bros from day 1, you were my favorite PBL bestfriend we've played w/ each other and against each other you're a good NRBA player, i use to make u mad by saying iggydolla9 was better than you and stuff but i believe and have faith in you. DefiantTera- You were one of my best PBL friends, ik you not going to see this cause you quit, but you were actually a good player, really competitive. You also were the only to play different games with me besides PBL and NCAA/NRBA. We played lots of mini games and stuff but ill miss you. Explimus- Uhm, you were a good teammate, even tho u use to aa 24/7. You were also a good friend we've had a lot of arguments/fights because we're too competitive against each other it was still fun. Bryant4Lyfe - # # #### alt aka iburstrxsh proof of him being iburst which ky2 sent on discord http####################################################Deathdragon59 - Back in NCAA, we were dymanic duos played for so many times but got better and better, u were a fun dude ik there was 1 time we hated each other. But then in NRBA we friends again :) but now its time for me to leave. UpsetDevin17- whos mans are you, jk DefiantTez - boi u look like ferb from phineas and ferb, you built like a used toilet paper Uniterm520 - noob strawhatwill - Man you're a really good PG you're one of the best pg's i've ever seen you're unstoppable. I would compare you to cityconflict/somebodyanoymous, keep working hard man. Don't give up King_Rocc - You've cameback from inactivity and got better, don't give up you're actually good. That's all, farewell NRBA and ROBLOX
fastbreak021
#202447828Friday, November 25, 2016 1:36 AM GMT

cya bro :(
deathdragon59
#202447876Friday, November 25, 2016 1:37 AM GMT

welp rip atl, it was fun while it lasted
deathdragon59
#202448045Friday, November 25, 2016 1:39 AM GMT

Deathdragon59 - Back in NCAA, we were dymanic duos played for so many times but got better and better, u were a fun dude ik there was 1 time we hated each other. But then in NRBA we friends again :) but now its time for me to leave.
ZO2LeBron
#202448300Friday, November 25, 2016 1:41 AM GMT

Uniterm520 - noob" ############################### miss u ;C
deepmemes
#202448807Friday, November 25, 2016 1:47 AM GMT

see you tomorrow.
TeletubbyTheDagger
#202450428Friday, November 25, 2016 2:05 AM GMT

LMAO LEGIT THAT GOT ME DIEING
Immortal_Ways
#202454219Friday, November 25, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

bruh
bunghole1914
#202455207Friday, November 25, 2016 2:57 AM GMT

"become better in basketball (even tho im good)." notice how self conscious he is about his basketball skill LOL
PoopMold12345
#202455638Friday, November 25, 2016 3:01 AM GMT

How is he self conscious? He's saying he's good but he can get better
appleman28
#202458151Friday, November 25, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

Indaru
#202459539Friday, November 25, 2016 3:43 AM GMT

peace. - ky2 (this my alt, banned on main rn) :^(
SL0V4K
#202460701Friday, November 25, 2016 3:56 AM GMT

AW MAN I WILL MISS YOU GEO- "What's his name again?" P_GEORGE13! "BADNABDABDBADBASJKDBSNHAKL;JDASKL;JKDL;SAJDKLJASKL;FJDASK;'" Is my Siggy
Bensbrother
#202461849Friday, November 25, 2016 4:11 AM GMT

manny_phantom
#202509568Friday, November 25, 2016 3:18 PM GMT

na cause you an alt and you know it watch him go back on weekchris or comeback in 2 days
Explimus
#202513003Friday, November 25, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

goodbye honey bun :(
kevinjiang91
#202513275Friday, November 25, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

wtf would you say "strawhatwill - Man you're a really good PG you're one of the best pg's i've ever seen you're unstoppable. I would compare you to cityconflict/somebodyanoymous, keep working hard man. Don't give up" please don't tell me you're talking about his Roblox Point Guard skills Proud to be a supporter of the Cowboys and Clippers, which are both teams ready to achieve greatness.

of     1