of     1   

foreverpale
#202522683Friday, November 25, 2016 5:12 PM GMT

If you want to be a Host Assistant here at Ephemeral there's a lot of things you got to know! I have divided this forum into several sections so read carefully! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- || Section One (Rules) || -I must be able to message you at anytime. -Do not spam me or Erica's messages saying you replied or else you will not get the job. -If you do not receive a response within 1-5 days, THEN contact me! -Do not stress if you miss a question. You may send 3 applications minimum. -Host Assistants do not Substitute for shows! -You may answer questions, give face and hats, and clothing. -You MUST ask the Host to play music! -You MUST alert the Host before you kick misbehaved Models! -No AA'ing! -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- || Section Two (Commands) || You many only use these commands: :face :hat :shirt :pants :remove :music :name (Only for self, unless host gives permission) :kick :fly :m :h -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Applications:https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=202522553 -------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Leah, President of Ephemeral Erica, Vice President of Ephemeral

of     1