of     1   

SidEmpryeus
#203127644Wednesday, November 30, 2016 4:33 PM GMT

RULES: OOC and Base Rules —————————— ■ Follow all ATF5 or ATF6 rules. ■ Harassment towards other players, admins, and members will not be tolerated. ■ Trolling RPs or in general will likely get you exiled or put in the [PRISON] rank. Specific rules ——————— 1. Respect ALL group members. 2. Attacking other group members illogically on multiple occasions will get you demoted. 3. Treason against the "Kaiser's Partei" will result in a trial, held in [Data Expunged], Germany. (Game will be available March 2017) 4. Avoid flaming/spamming the wall. 5. No packages - Girl torso is an exception. 6. Follow all orders from HRs (This includes IC orders) 7. Constant trolling, FRP’ing, or just being a noob will result in exile. 8. Don’t bait people into flaming you. If they’re flaming you anyways, just ignore them, and call in for admin help if things get out of hand (i.e Trolling, OOC harassment, etc.) 9. Constant fighting with higher ranks or others, in general, will result in disciplinary action. 10. Constant flaming will result in exile. 11. Honesty is the best policy, because lying will probably result in an exile. 12. Follow all of the After The Flash rules and the ROBLOX Code of Conduct 13. Do not power play or god mode (i.e. Be in a tank, use rocket launchers, etc.) 14. Some rules worth mentioning is the destruction policy, "the Kaiser's Partei" are not allowed to cause massive destruction (i.e blowing up a bridge, home, etc.) 15. Have some common sense. For High Ranks ———————— ■ Do not be power hungry or power play. ■ HR's are allowed to promote people up to Leutnant (Unless said otherwise) ■ Demotions have to come with a reason and proof and then be sent to the Reichsführer who'll notify the others, and then on to me, the Leader. ■ If you get banned, you’ll be tossed into the Prison Rank until you are unbanned. (if permanent, it’s exile)

of     1