of     1   

mspheksjelillynl
#203237217Thursday, December 01, 2016 5:41 PM GMT

||--Rules,A little bit of talking And Update Wall--|| --Rules-- 1.No Godmodding/No OverPowered Roleplaying 2.No Noobs! 3.Use "(" If youre OOC [Out Of Charater] 4. Use "* - ." To Say What Ur Doing Example: *Laughs* -Laughs- .Laughs. .:Laughs:. Or Say It like This: She Would Laugh 5.Use " or ' or ' ' When U Talk Example: "Silly!" 'Silly!',' ' Silly! ' ' Or Say It Like This: Silly! 6.No Swearing! 7.No Se######hings! 8.Have Fun! 9.Dont RolePlay As MY CHARATERS! P.S: See Any Of Those Rule Breakers?Message Me Or Contact Me! --Little Bit Of Talking-- Hello! I'm Bo And I Created This Forum For RolePlaying! Yeah Yeah! x3 Blah blah Blaaah xP --Updates-- Ill Make A Game Of This Soon! C; P.S: If Youre A Boy Then The Vampire Charater Is A Girl xP P.P.S: I Am The Cute Neko Girl Tumakaru And The Vampire Boy/Girl [[SPOILERS!] Boy Name: Haru.Girl name: Hazarito If You See Anyone Rping As them, Message Me ||--Preface--|| You Just Woke Up,You See The Dark Blue Night Sky With Yellow/White Beautifull Glowing Stars.You See The Moon,But Then,9 Other Moons Show Up.You Look Confused And Stand Up. You Look Around Only Seeing A Vampire Looking Boy.He Walks Towards You.He Then Would Come Near Youre Neck.Ready To Bite.You Run Away As Fast As You Can.You See A Strange,Cute,Neko Girl. She Would Smile At you. "Hi! Im Tumakaru!"
mspheksjelillynl
#203237445Thursday, December 01, 2016 5:44 PM GMT

' ' Haii,Stranger What Brought U Here? ' ' She would look Worried And Confused
mspheksjelillynl
#203313952Friday, December 02, 2016 4:55 PM GMT

' ' Wait Here!Im Going To Get Bandages!' ' Tumakaru Would Walk Of,You Noticed That She Had A Tail And Cat Ears.The Vampire Girl/Boy Came Out Of The Shadows
Fearless_Donut
#204296656Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:22 PM GMT

' ' Not You Again! ' ' I would grab my lantern that i holded,ready to throw it at him.
mspheksjelillynl
#205631329Wednesday, December 28, 2016 9:35 AM GMT

``Calm Down Lady,Im Only here To Help You`` He would come closer to you.

of     1  Â