of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

J_kido
#203281315Friday, December 02, 2016 3:21 AM GMT

SoD | Jakido2K17 2017 Gubernatorial Candidate Speech ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Contents: - Introduction - Platform - Experiences - Issues - Plans - Goals for the Term - Day 1 (if elected) - Conclusion ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Introduction: Greetings to all the people in the Docklands Community! My name is J_kido, most of you know me by “Jakido”. As of today, I formally declare my candidacy on the Governor Position, alongside with my running mate, SilverAuthority, within the State of Docklands in January 2017 Gubernatorial Elections. It’s a month until the election comes along, so let’s be prepared for a real change. I will be giving a brief speech on what will be changed if elected and the issues and new ideas I have for Docklands. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Platform: As Governor, I am striving for a productive and progressive government. I am constructing plans to bring Docklands to the level of realism and prosperity, alongside with the removal of Corruption with any circumstances I have the ability to. The state has shattered into pieces, and I believe this is a pitfall mistake. ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Experiences; Gubernatorial Candidate, Jakido: - A devoted ROBLOX Businessman and Politician founding large groups such as Tastie’s - Former Rockport Cabinet / Former Hayward Governor / Former Docklands Lt Governor - Many other experiences in multiple ro-nations & states Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate, SilverAuthority: - ROBLOX Entrepreneur founding and owning large groups such as SizzleBurger - Current a Firestone State Patrol Sergeant, POST Certified - Many other experiences in multiple ro-nations & states such as Firestone, Norfolk, and Rockport ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Issues: Crimes; The preposterous acts in the City of Harford, such as abuse, terrorism, breaching, murder, etc carried out is completely reckless. The crime rate is very high, especially when our enforcement departments can not handle the situation how it suppose to be done. Arrest Records; I can not emphasize the fact how important the Arrest Records are. In importance, the arrest records database was implemented in the City of Harford under Governor LostInfinity's term. It was suppose to increase realism of the state as in introducing the ability of Records belonging to a individual. I don’t know what happened, but it added a next issue for the state to look at because the State’s Law Enforcement, the Department of Homeland Security, SWAT, and Special Forces, etc. claimed the “ability” to abuse the Arrest Tool. On top of that, we have Exploiters/Hackers contributing to this matter. To clarify, this issue messes up the State’s Criminal Records on individuals that are innocent, which is unfair as we fight for equality, as it promotes the “False Arrest” trend within Docklands that are causing issues in the Judicial Branch. Elections; To point out, elections is favoritism and a disgrace to Docklands’s Revolution. We have people running for positions (especially in Congressional Elections), promising numerous stuff, but when they get elected, they do not do nothing other then claiming they have this position with “powers” so what was the point of electing that individual in the first place? It obviously shows that individual did not care about Docklands, they just wanted the rank. Suddenly, we have people who uses alternative accounts to support theirself and still get elected. Then we have Election Sponsors who don’t check if these individuals supporting these candidates are in the state or any docklands department at all. Then last but not least, we have the people. They support friends and all, but the question is to ask is that friend is gonna benefit Docklands because your vote reflects on what Docklands is gonna turn into. Growth; The state's growth is considered as a BIG issue. The state's law enforcement, known as Docklands Police Department, has over 43,000 members meanwhile the state has over 11,000 citizens. How is a department that belongs to the State has more members then the actually state they are serving for? How should someone have access to a police department to protect and serve and they aren't even a citizen within the state? Basically, the fact is most of DPD members are patrolling the cities and attending trainings, while they haven't consume citizenship within the State of Docklands which makes them illegalized, which is considered as illegal activity and straight up warning to the Government to do something about it. The Voice of Your Opinion; After all, I do believe the amazing right of Freedom of Speech is suppose to be enforce more. There are citizens who want to express to the Government new ways for our nation to succeed, but being neglected. If we don't listen to each other, how would we learn? ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Plans; https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203281159 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Goals for the Term https://forum.roblox.com/Forum/ShowPost.aspx?PostID=203281205 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Day 1 (if elected): - Inaugural Address - Congressional Elections begin - Reforms in all state govern departments under the Executive Branch. - New State of Docklands Description Format - New Ranks and Operations in all departments under the Executive Branch - Change EMS/Fire to Harford City Fire Department (requires dev approval first) - Website Project will be starting ; to increase the activity of DNP and the purpose of the News Production. - Meeting about the Key Issues with the Public. - Negotiate with HC+ of DPD to reinstate the law enforcement department as “state govern” but with certain restrictions. - & more ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Conclusion; Overall, I do hope you consider voting for me, to give my all to my elected position and make sure your issues and concerns are fully addressed at the local and national level, as I am here to suit your needs, create a free and equal state for you; and I thank you for taking your time to read this. To show your support, you must reply "Support" to this forum and join the Support Group. Support Group: https://www.roblox.com/My/Groups.aspx?gid=2938563 ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Signed by, Jakido (J_kido) Gubernatorial Candidate SilverAuthority Lieutenant Gubernatorial Candidate
JimmyCarsonMD
#203281720Friday, December 02, 2016 3:27 AM GMT

I XAyee_JimmyX fully endorse and Support Jakido For Governor of Docklands. Signed, XAyee_JimmyX Middle Class Citizen I really support this dude If you don't support him I will hurt you
ScriptedSlap
#203281917Friday, December 02, 2016 3:29 AM GMT

Full support Signed sl_ap, Campaign Overseer
FrancisHUnderwood
#203283039Friday, December 02, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

100% Support. Signed, SWAT Commander, DPD HR SUPER, Campaign Staffer
iKingofAllKings
#203285532Friday, December 02, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

Support 100%
kni0002
#203288738Friday, December 02, 2016 5:21 AM GMT

SUPPORT! I actually support him :P He is good 100%
MaxGun
#203294128Friday, December 02, 2016 7:55 AM GMT

support support!
fredf123
#203295976Friday, December 02, 2016 9:05 AM GMT

Support, bring back Jakido!
JalixOz
#203296604Friday, December 02, 2016 9:30 AM GMT

#support Jakido seems fit for Governor due to his speech details and the new systems he will implement Signed, Senator karam2245
LukasAviator
#203297274Friday, December 02, 2016 9:56 AM GMT

Fully support you! Signed, Lukas_Dreemurr
Liglo
#203298253Friday, December 02, 2016 10:35 AM GMT

Support -Liglo
wipenaenaexd09
#203299372Friday, December 02, 2016 11:19 AM GMT

I will support Jakido for Governor. Signed by, wipenaenaexd09 Middle Class Citizen
IceBreaker768
#203300254Friday, December 02, 2016 11:48 AM GMT

#Support. Your plans are great, you will make this Group even better, and I would love you to make Docklands Better! ~DPD HR Superintendent Icebreaker768
Av_ry
#203300662Friday, December 02, 2016 11:59 AM GMT

This is who you'are supporting, https://twitter.com/averyftw12/status/804654459213201408
Monaldo
#203303247Friday, December 02, 2016 1:09 PM GMT

Support. AntonDrexlar National Guard- Deputy Commissioner SWAT- Deputy Commander State Troopers- Trooper DPD- Assistant Chief
ScriptedSlap
#203304189Friday, December 02, 2016 1:33 PM GMT

Thanks everyone for amazing support in this campaign! We love you all and we will make sure to make Docklands great again! Signed sl_ap, Campaign Overseer
Uyfey
#203307194Friday, December 02, 2016 2:50 PM GMT

#Support! Love you're speech!
killdog234ALT
#203307239Friday, December 02, 2016 2:51 PM GMT

100% support you have the correct mindset and vision. Make Docklands great again.
ThinksDev
#203311100Friday, December 02, 2016 4:04 PM GMT

Support! -Thinking beyond-
Z007
#203311142Friday, December 02, 2016 4:05 PM GMT

lmao gubernatorial is such a ridiculous word - your friendly neighborhood medical nerd
morry925
#203311412Friday, December 02, 2016 4:10 PM GMT

Support, FULL ENDORSEMENT SIGNED, Morry925 DDPS Director Candidate
StarAntheus
#203312083Friday, December 02, 2016 4:22 PM GMT

#Support hell yeha!!! J_kido for governor!!!!!!!! <3 You better win this..
ZacharyClif
#203312393Friday, December 02, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

i don't join in with these ro-elections, but this is the only one that offers actual plans and details to its platform. would support if i was in docklands
Spectalite
#203312436Friday, December 02, 2016 4:28 PM GMT

#Support win or i quit roblox - Former HLS Deputy Director
Umillid
#203313576Friday, December 02, 2016 4:48 PM GMT

Support!! -Signed, Umillid, DNG Squad Alpha, DDPS Supervisor

of     7   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right