of     1   

DarkLord_Ranger
#203287631Friday, December 02, 2016 4:57 AM GMT

Look I'm a cowboys and vikings guy but.... let me just get started off.. SO the Dallas Cowboys last year had injuries just like the Vikings do this year and they played in many close games last year and lost heartbreaks. Well the same thing is happening to the Vikings this year, and frankly they've been gifting Opponents their victories (Lions x2 Cowboys Redskins) I'll give the Eagles and Bears credit for dominating the Vikings anywho... My god the Special Teams was horrible and I hope Adam Thielan... man just burns. Like that was the game changing turnover. and don't even get me started on Sirles and TJ Clemmings these TWO GUYS are complete JOKES THEY SHOULD NOT EVEN HAVE A JOB AS AN O LINEMAN. and then there's... other things. LIKE KYLE RUDOLPH DROPPING A TOUCHDOWN PASS AND TREADWELL RUNNING A HORRIBLE ROUTE INSIDE THE TEN. And then there's the play calling... SAM BRADFORD= CHECK DOWN GOAT. My god.. The Vikings Defense played their tails off and they got nothing. Like what more can you do as a defensive player. Now on the Cowboys side of the ball there's some things that have to be addressed. THEY NEED MO CLAIBORNE BACK AND SOON. Like good teams can expose the Cowboys Defense, they need to be better. And the Cowboys Defense needs to force more turnovers. Anyways for some missed calls.. there was only really one. The hit on Bradford on the 2 point conversion.. IN CONCLUSION The Vikings handed the Cowboys the victory. The End
DarkLord_Ranger
#203287779Friday, December 02, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

The Cowboys basically had the same problems last year... All those One Possession losses and their entire offense was reliant on Romo and Dez and they were out for most of the year
DarkLord_Ranger
#203287958Friday, December 02, 2016 5:04 AM GMT

ALSO I FORGOT TO MENTION JEFF LOCKE. IT IS OKAY IF YOU SHANK THE PUNT ONCE BUT THREE TIMES WTF MAN
DarkLord_Ranger
#203288585Friday, December 02, 2016 5:18 AM GMT

ALSO JERRICK MCKINNON THREW THE WORST BALL EVER ON THAT TRICK PLAY He should've threw a lob and the Vikings would've had 6....

of     1