of     1   

RedDiamxnd
#203314976Friday, December 02, 2016 5:15 PM GMT

Please Write A Good Reason Why The Person You're Choosing Should Get This Award, The Awards Are As Follows: Most Active Member- Most Dedicated Member- Kindest Member- Most Hard Working- Best Overall Member- Please Write The Award They're Being Chosen For And Their Username, If You Have Safe Chat Say It Like this: R O BL O X MASTER 7802
epic0teddy
#203329026Friday, December 02, 2016 9:26 PM GMT

Hello,i would like to nominate Mr. XxStarMarine619xX for Most Active Member becuase i have seen them on the wall more then any other person and have joined in in qotds!:D Secondly i would like to nominate Mr.RobloxMaster for most dedicated member,as they(/you) have shown to be in the audit log alot and as the owner,you soport the group well and are just so determind and dedicated i beilive youd deserve this award Choosing someone for kindest was difficult,i had 3 in mind,but i have now decieded to nominate Mr. XxStarMarina619xX becuase when someone of mangament was stepping out of their authority zone he tried to help me out and in genreall is nice and a good person to see on the wall and asking people about christmas and what they enjoy,not as an employee,but as a nice person in genreall. Most hard working would probebly be archieboblamb,for obvois reasons,allthough if nt for their being a simmiler one-dedicated member-it wouldve been robloxmaster,but i beilive that dedicted and hard working,though they are very simmillear,are still diffrent,allthugh i beilive one is as the other,so robloxmaster is allso hard working and archieboblamb is also dedicated,as i bilive thye both are an azming part of the team! In conclustion,i beilive RobloxMaster7802 is the overall best employee,allthough technocly he isnt an employee as he is the owner,but i hpe that this nomination shall still be inculded.RobloxMaster7802 shows signs of all of thees qualitys,and strongly too!He deserves the role as owner and is able to be active.dedicated,hard wrking and even someone nice,to know,so that is why i nominating him as overall best member!(Not that other member arent as good as the ones wich ive listed,archieboblamb,XxStar and RobloxMaster,its just that they are recognsed more and do more stuff for that recognistion,making them such good members of the team,and great employees who you just cant miss!) Thank you for reading my nomonations,please take my reasons into accountance as they were asked for,though they maybe dumb and silly,i cant wait to see who the winners are and who else is nomminated and who wins.-Teddy,epic0teddy,VP Vice president,ONE! Magazine.
RedDiamxnd
#203331199Friday, December 02, 2016 9:55 PM GMT

I'd like to nominate epic 0 teddy for the kindest member award because of how she treats everyone in the group. I'd like to nominate archie bob lamb for most active member as he's always online and there to help us.

of     1