of     1   

YOLOSWAG9000YOLOYOLO
#203342678Saturday, December 03, 2016 12:13 AM GMT

PRE-VIEW: So if you have robux you might love buy items at the catalog! but one thing is sure! if you want to see how it would look like in your character you have to buy it..... and this is my suggestion... PLEASE roblox add a pre-view sistem to items on catalog so when you want to buy anything you will see how it fits in your character reasons why this should be added: 1-heads..... are...... well...... i mean........ sometimes you buy some hair or hats at the catalog but when you wear it you get the surprise that IT DOESNT FIT IN YOUR HEAD! ;-; and its all glitchy and awfull.... 2-well if you wear the standar heads on roblox(man,women) it shuld be fine ok but sometimes we get a little confident and we think that wearing that we will look good but we will dont find out until we buy it.....so yeah its just to see how it would look in our character! CUSTOM WEAR: So this is an idea taken from the "heads" part above so what its this about? well if you refuse to change your head or peabrain costs too much(plz roblox put it to 500 atleast) this is the feature you need! whit this feature you will be allowed to MOVE hats,backpacks,hair and other accesories freely around your body so you can adjust the hat,hair to your head so those are my ideas...

of     1