of     1   

qStephen
#203407673Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:02 PM GMT

It's been a couple days since the accessories update has came out. I'm only here to share my opinion. I kind of like this feature because it must've been hard work for ROBLOX, because of the coding needed to sort which item goes where. Basically, there must be a lot of scripting or coding done in this for the game to detect weather you just got a hair or hat. It also detects if its on your shoulder. Pretty impressive! Also, I know where my hair is and stuff! I have around 5 pages of hair, actually. But on the other side, I do not really like it that much only because I was use to looking in hats. To me, I think I like it around 70% and do not like it around 30% Do not get triggered about anything I said, please, this is my opinion of what I think.
Exail
#203407798Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:04 PM GMT

this isn't the "your opinion forum", this is for suggestions and ideas my good sir. hi i'm exail
qStephen
#203407905Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:05 PM GMT

@Exail xD i know, i just thought i would put it here just so peeps can see it, i thought it would fit in the "ideas" form a bit... now that i think of it, what am i doing ;-;
Exail
#203407967Saturday, December 03, 2016 6:06 PM GMT

i think it belongs to All Talk Roblox but i don't even know where your opinion on things would go hi i'm exail

of     1