of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

RealAsterics
#203434654Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:27 PM GMT

I think people who are NBC should have any way to earn atleast earn Robux. Maybe by playing a game (But people could afk at there own games) 1 Robux every 3 days? The main point is people need a way to get robux without spending money, I know that ROBLOX got rid of tix so they can earn some more money to keep the website running. But we all need a way to buy something without buy Robux Or just lower the prices.
FollowTheLOL
#203434736Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:28 PM GMT

It isn't fair if ROBLOX gives you stuff and gets nothing in return. Just buy Builders Club, because $5.95 is not a lot.
Sufganiyot
#203434772Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

It isn't fair if ROBLOX gives you stuff and gets nothing in return. [2] #code if R+ is cool then game.Players.Sufganiyot:BreakJoints()
RealAsterics
#203435161Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:34 PM GMT

I mean some people are not adults or have don't want to use there money on a game.
chatowillwin
#203435183Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:34 PM GMT

No. this would cause massive inflation. "The main point is people need a way to get robux without spending money," No, you WANT a way to get robux without spending money. "I know that ROBLOX got rid of tix so they can earn some more money to keep the website running." Actually, it was because tickets were highly inflated and botted and also hurt developers since the supply and demand was so wonky with ROBUX.
RealAsterics
#203435516Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:39 PM GMT

Yes I understand people Want robux, I don't care about them. And yes TIXs were botted. but new people can't customize. I was reading other forums and people said they are getting alot of players cause of all these new youtubers playing it. Some buy BC but others can't cause of other situations.
RealAsterics
#203435589Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

Roblox is a game about Building your world, So why does everything to build your Avatar cost? I know there are free things but there is not enought
RealAsterics
#203436224Saturday, December 03, 2016 10:50 PM GMT

I'm not some newbie to roblox, I have an old hacked account here https://www.roblox.com/users/15691244/profile I joined 2011, people from that join date will know how limis were the only think that were really high costing items, With robux removed people can't even buy shirts made by BCs. They are stuck with the few defaults they have. There is no room to "Build your avatar". If there were more free items I would not be so mad about everything. But think about this from a newbie's view, You see someone with a dominus and can't afford it. Cause you can't buy anything. That makes you a little mad, the whole thing about removing tixs made hundrends of people leave. Now tell me I am greedy. I am just mad at the Devs making changes like this so they can't let any new people have the abilty to "Build your World".
holydisasterr
#203471876Sunday, December 04, 2016 5:53 AM GMT

So you're saying 1 (One, not even Robux, a Robuck) every THREE DAYS, would cause MASSIVE INFLATION? Get out.
FollowTheLOL
#203498325Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:11 PM GMT

/\ People can still abuse it by alts
AannddyyLa
#203498908Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:19 PM GMT

"So you're saying 1 (One, not even Robux, a Robuck) every THREE DAYS, would cause MASSIVE INFLATION? Get out." You do realize people will bot this, if they can press "Post" they can press "Buy"
holydisasterr
#203500330Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:35 PM GMT

Although yes, unfortunately there are people that exploit free currency. But a lot of them are few and far between. The people that would go through managing 5 or more accounts just to get 5 R$ a day are outliers. Most of us just want to be able to have clothes, and stop dealing with this free trash (Which are ALSO few and far between).
FollowTheLOL
#203500377Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

/\ They also bot them to speed up the process.
ChristopherJDLR
#203501343Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:47 PM GMT

You just want this for yourself. This is also highly abusable. This just shows how greedy you are.
Sinthis
#203501949Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:55 PM GMT

"It'll cause inflation!!111!1!1" Then bring TIX back. Why was TIX removed anyways? "IT WAS TOO CONFUSING" I'm 99% sure that's ROBLOX calling their playerbase completely incompetent. "IT WAS POINTLESS" It wasn't. It allowed users without membership to purchase items.
holydisasterr
#203502966Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:07 PM GMT

@Sinthis Fax B
Sufganiyot
#203503100Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:09 PM GMT

Tix was abused. #code if R+ is cool then game.Players.Sufganiyot:BreakJoints()
RealAsterics
#203696968Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:28 PM GMT

I said, just expand the selection for free clothes, they removed all the xbox hats for PC. And a spelling mistake. Rlly
RealAsterics
#203696990Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:28 PM GMT

And you can't even trade Robux when non-bc.
RealAsterics
#203697117Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:30 PM GMT

I read the blog about Tix removal. They removed it cause of bots and how it was abbused. But the only way to get ROBUX without bc or money is a 100 robux gamepass. Selling it for only 100 with out BC will get you 10 r everytime someone buys it.
RubyEpicFox
#203697562Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:39 PM GMT

can't roblox just add something that you get like 1 robux for every 10 place visits? I want to earn something for my hard work which got even harder now since tix is removed. :(
Sufganiyot
#203702604Tuesday, December 06, 2016 5:08 PM GMT

"can't roblox just add something that you get like 1 robux for every 10 place visits? I want to earn something for my hard work which got even harder now since tix is removed. :(" abusable #code if R+ is cool then game.Players.Sufganiyot:BreakJoints()
Rx_cky
#203703051Tuesday, December 06, 2016 5:16 PM GMT

ok just just dont with this you're not being bullied you're being criticized as MANY people have explained, tix were useless mostly due to inflation if you don't know what that is, let me explain before communism in russia, their currency had, over time, become so worthless that you would need literal tons of money to buy something as small as a loaf of bread but their pay didnt go up at all to compensate so these people were stuck in jobs where their weekly salary was worth less than a loaf of bread the exact same thing goes on with tix about a year or two ago, the exchange rate for tix to robux was 10 tix for 1 robux but because of inflation, (which i neglected to explain in the last paragraph is caused by overly large amounts of whatever currency going into the market) the value of tix slowly declined within maybe 5 or 6 months the exchange rate was 20:1 sometime before removal it was coming up on 30 tix for 1 robux and just as pre-communist russians had to deal with carrying wagons stacked with money just to buy bread, nbc users had to deal with needing hundreds of tix just to pay for a measly shirt this wasnt ok that's why they removed tix, along with botting(using a computer program to just log on and off every day along with hundreds of others to make tons of money, also raising inflation) and just how logging on and off every day was a bad way of earning money. so they got rid of tix for a reason. they're not coming back. still, to compensate, roblox decided to just make a bunch of free shirts instead so maybe instead of whining about it, you should be grateful that they even made free shirts and tix were just going to get more and more worthless anyways if they hadn't removed them when they did, you could have looked forward to paying 100 tix or maybe even more within a few years for a shirt and theoretically, an exchange rate of 50 tix to 1 robux would be possible now if i understand from reading your other posts, you probably think i hate tix and you might even think i hate you ok yeah i do kind of hate tix but i don't really hate you i take it you don't understand criticism too well but to maybe comprehend it a little better, take this example so you have two cakes cake a and cake b cake a is a perfect cake no error cake b is half burnt and full of maggots so which one would you want to eat? of course cake a, but what do you tell to the baker who cooked cake b when he finds out you didnt eat his cake this is where criticism comes in you see, in a world without it, errors would go unfixed we'd be running around eating a lot of cake b you've gotta tell the baker that there's something wrong with the cake, and how to improve it keyword here, or rather key phrase, "wrong with the cake" you're not insulting the baker you're trying to tell him how to improve his cake that's what we're doing here we're not insulting you we're not bullying you you should stop threatening to off yourself. really not worth it for being criticized we're just trying to tell you how to fix your post, and to be perfectly honest with you, the best way to fix it would be for it not to exist at all i hope that helped you cope a little with people criticizing you if it didn't, ive got nothing i dont know how else im supposed to get this through your head but maybe if it didnt work, you could put in a little criticism tell me how to improve it because that might help too
snoweble
#203706368Tuesday, December 06, 2016 6:09 PM GMT

Wow.
RubyEpicFox
#203796429Wednesday, December 07, 2016 5:57 PM GMT

No! Roblox needs money to keep up all servers!

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right