of     1   

Blank_e
#203459912Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

Hello, thank you for choosing to apply for an Elite rank within Nocturne Asylum, please make sure to follow all of the directions in regards to filling out this application or you will be automatically declined. To send in your application for a high rank, please copy and paste the questions into a private message then answer them in there. ONLY SEND YOUR APPLICATION TO THE GUILD MASTER. No other high ranks are allowed to read the applications. Make sure to answer in complete sentences and be honest, if you are not honest that will also result in an automatic rejection of your application. [❗❗Copy and Paste From This Point❗❗] What is your current Roblox Username?: What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them): Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?: Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: Are you able to dupe?: How often are you online Sword Burst Online?: Do you exploit?: Have you ever been the HR in a guild or group before?: Do you have any methods of contact other than typing in game? (Such as skype or discord) If so please list all that apply: Do you enjoy PvP on SBO?: Would you consider yourself "decent" at PvP on Sword Burst Online?: What do you think the point is of the application and all of these questions?: How mature would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: Are you willing to be respectful and deal with less knowledgeable players?: [Bonus Question] What is your favorite weapon in game?
Oswaldtheoctopus
#204112986Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:26 AM GMT

What is your current Roblox Username?: What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them): Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?: Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: Are you able to dupe?: How often are you online Sword Burst Online?: I am on everyday now that I'm taking a break from school and work. Do you exploit?: I will and would not use hacks or any sort of exploit. Have you ever been the HR in a guild or group before?: This is actually my first time applying to a guild, and hope that all goes well. Do you have any methods of contact other than typing in game? (Such as skype or discord) If so please list all that apply: I've used skype, and discord before for gaming. Do you enjoy PvP on SBO?: I only enjoy PvP on SBO if I have to, or ordered to. Would you consider yourself "decent" at PvP on Sword Burst Online?: I am pretty good at fighting actually. What do you think the point is of the application and all of these questions?: To get to know if the player/guild member is worthy of this rank or postition. How mature would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: I would rate myself 10 when I want to be, but 7 would be my final answer to that. Are you willing to be respectful and deal with less knowledgeable players?: Yes, If it is my duty to deal and show other players the way then I must. [Bonus Question] What is your favorite weapon in game? My favorite weapon is the buster blade. (I know weak, but it's from FFVII, one of my favorite parts)
Oswaldtheoctopus
#204113157Sunday, December 11, 2016 8:30 AM GMT

What is your current Roblox Username?: My current username is Oswaldtheoctopus. What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: My current level in SBO is 49. How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: I've been playing for 3 years. Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them): No, I have not, and I feel like you asked this question twice. Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?: Yes I have. Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: I like to learn new things, and I follow orders only ^_^. Are you able to dupe?: I never tried duping before, but can learn if needed.
magicalrob
#204736430Monday, December 19, 2016 4:32 AM GMT

What is your current Roblox Username?: Magicalrob What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: 29 How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: 2 months Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them): no Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?: Yes Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: because i dont sell most items, but give them away to low levels Are you able to dupe?: i have done it once How often are you online Sword Burst Online?: 3 times a week Do you exploit?: no Have you ever been the HR in a guild or group before?: no Do you have any methods of contact other than typing in game? (Such as skype or discord) If so please list all that apply: Skyp##############Do you enjoy PvP on SBO?: yes Would you consider yourself "decent" at PvP on Sword Burst Online?: yes if we are equally matched weapon wise i have only lost once What do you think the point is of the application and all of these questions?: to gauge hat kind of person you are How mature would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: i can be very mature when i need to be but most of the time i am fun so 6-10 Are you willing to be respectful and deal with less knowledgeable players?: yes i have given a low level million col for trying to help me while faking my level [Bonus Question] What is your favorite weapon in game? Cactus Blade... cuz cactus
RyukendoUltimate
#208330861Friday, January 27, 2017 1:17 PM GMT

What is your current Roblox Username?: bobthebuilder27 What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: -1 How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: 2 yerz Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them): "list all of them" Nocturne Asylum. "common sense" Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?: mem Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: noveece Are you able to dupe?: nein How often are you online Sword Burst Online?: mem yerz Do you exploit?: mem Have you ever been the HR in a guild or group before?: yis mems Do you have any methods of contact other than typing in game? (Such as skype or discord) If so please list all that apply: Bobsaders Do you enjoy PvP on SBO?: blya#####Would you consider yourself "decent" at PvP on Sword Burst Online?: nein What do you think the point is of the application and all of these questions?: memes How mature would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: -1 Are you willing to be respectful and deal with less knowledgeable players?: mem [Bonus Question] What is your favorite weapon in game?: ur mem
AstralBIade
#213117872Thursday, March 30, 2017 6:29 PM GMT

What is your current Roblox Username?: RockStandingLovingDestroyingRektingRockKingXX What is your current level on Sword Burst Online?: rock Rocks rOCK How long have you been playing Sword Burst Online?: rock rocko rock Have you ever been in a guild before in Sword Burst Online? (If so please list all of them############i############od,this one and last but not least poonies love#####7 Have you read over all of the forum posts regarding Nocturne Asylum?:What's a fourm? ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK Please describe some of your positive characteristics and why you think you'd be a great choice for the rank: I WANT TO STAND ON THE ROCK! THE ROCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you able to dupe?: dupe? i can dupe in minecraft How often are you online Sword Burst Online?: rocky rock rock Do you exploit?:Rock rocky rock Have you ever been the HR in a guild or group before?: YES somehow Do you have any methods of contact other than typing in game? (Such as skyp#####discord) If so please list all that apply: ROCK Do you enjoy PvP on SBO?: ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK ROCKKYY ROCK ROCK Would you consider yourself "decent" at PvP on Sword Burst Online?: of course I consider myself the best What do you think the point is of the application and all of these questions?: rock ROCK ROCK ROCKKK! How ###### would you rate yourself on a scale of 1-10?: ROCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Are you willing to be respectful and deal with less knowledgeable players: ROCK! [Bonus Question] What is your favorite weapon in game? Rock

of     1