of     1   

TheWrongCourier
#203481964Sunday, December 04, 2016 9:37 AM GMT

Stop limiting user creativity. I've been going through the Changes to Hats and Body Parts devforums, I'm seeing a lot of good talk and suggestions here, but one part that is bothering a lot of people is the limitation on same category accessories. Here's a quote from it regarding that - Merely: "Good examples of wearing two hair would be useful. I've seen a few but most of them look really strange." So what if a few people look strange compared to everyone else, it's being unique and expressing style and what-not, right? If it looks wonky on the new R15 body, that ain't ruining anyone's in-game experience. Don't get me wrong, I think this accessories update is a great idea and feature to be added to ROBLOX. But I really hope the main reasons for these limitations isn't just because of people's choice in style... Hopefully this is a temporary thing while accessories feature is just rolling out, right? Bring on the disagreements, I am reggie.
iiQueenxTania
#203482235Sunday, December 04, 2016 9:46 AM GMT

I agree with you, instead of raising the amount of hats to wear why don't make each category, ex. Face, Hair, Hat, shoulder, etc, and reduce each of them to 2 items to wear. Im pretty sure It would be a similar result, just more equal.
GiitchyGoo
#203482634Sunday, December 04, 2016 9:57 AM GMT

Support, I have been on roblox for 7 years now (of course on multiple accounts) and the changes have been for the well been for roblox [which hasn't been all bad things] This feature seems permanent at the moment as clashing with models will appear that "will affect gameplay" adn will need to say until "Further testing is done" which won't be tested till 2018 and not approved till 2019. Expression isn't roblox's focus anymore, its now regaining all the money they lost form Ad-blocker and NBC shirt maker groups, hosting, etc. so, mostly this might become a pay feature to get as many hats at once. Good idea and speech, you are not getting far with this. Just like every other idea
TheWrongCourier
#203487770Sunday, December 04, 2016 12:15 PM GMT

"Good idea and speech, you are not getting far with this." *Mission Failed, we'll get em next time.*

of     1