of     1   

Firplius
#203497417Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:00 PM GMT

I frequently play Ro-Football and these mistakes, are the most common mistakes I see from QBs. 1. Calling Hogs "Dumb" So many QBs will say that hogs#### ###b##### there are some situations where hogging it will be the best move. 2. Long Passes when 4th and Short When you have 3 yards for a 1st down, it's not a good time for a long pass. Instead, a good play to do will be a hog or a running play. 3. Long Passes when Glitched in your Endzone If you were to get sacked in your endzone, that would be a safety, and that basically means that hogging the ball will be the best strategy to use in this situation. 4. Only Passing to Receivers in the Endzone This is, by far, one of the worst mistakes a QB could ever make. Especially if there's enough space for a scramble. If you want to do a Hail Mary, I recommend using a variation where you have one player run short. 5. Telling Receivers That They Can't Catch when You Can't Throw Making this mistake could mean two things. You should do more running plays and hogs, or you should never play QB ever again. I hope this thread really helped you out.
Firplius
#203497520Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:01 PM GMT

Because of ROBLOX's horribly working filter system: 1. Calling Hogs "Dumb" So many QBs will say that hogs are bad, but there are some situations where hogging it will be the best move.
RefrigeratorPerry
#203499939Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:30 PM GMT

I frequently play Ro-Football and these mistakes, are the most common mistakes I see from QBs. 1. Calling Hogs "Dumb" So many QBs will say that hogs#### ###b##### there are some situations where hogging it will be the best move. 2. Long Passes when 4th and Short When you have 3 yards for a 1st down, it's not a good time for a long pass. Instead, a good play to do will be a hog or a running play. 3. Long Passes when Glitched in your Endzone If you were to get sacked in your endzone, that would be a safety, and that basically means that hogging the ball will be the best strategy to use in this situation. 4. Only Passing to Receivers in the Endzone This is, by far, one of the worst mistakes a QB could ever make. Especially if there's enough space for a scramble. If you want to do a Hail Mary, I recommend using a variation where you have one player run short. 5. Telling Receivers That They Can't Catch when You Can't Throw Making this mistake could mean two things. You should do more running plays and hogs, or you should never play QB ever again. I hope this thread really helped you out.
SL0V4K
#203500900Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:42 PM GMT

6. Play RO-FOOTBALL "BADNABDABDBADBASJKDBSNHAKL;JDASKL;JKDL;SAJDKLJASKL;FJDASK;'" Is my Siggy
skinnyskipper
#203504531Sunday, December 04, 2016 4:27 PM GMT

everything u mentioned besides #5 is perfect althought #5 is perfect, there are some people who just can't catch, or dont know how to "read" and cut there are some people who just can throw and dont know how to tell the person to cut and then there are glitches where it just goes thru u sometimes
Firplius
#206468520Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:14 PM GMT

Bump.
Ithesportsbomb
#206469588Thursday, January 05, 2017 11:30 PM GMT

endeavorr
#206471661Friday, January 06, 2017 12:04 AM GMT

WHO ARE YOU
amxsh
#206471827Friday, January 06, 2017 12:06 AM GMT

good advice for "DcForRapII" and "Zacosuenos"

of     1