of     1   

MitsukiAkiyama
#203498960Sunday, December 04, 2016 3:19 PM GMT

For this Naruto Roleplay, I should mention a few things before you delve into it. 1. Death is gonna be Common in this game, so if you're going to rage when you die. Don't. Play. This. Things such as Permission To Kill(PTK) Will not be a Thing, But that doesn't mean you can go kill whoever you want, there is still Random Killing. You cannot be an Enemy Ninja and go randomly invade a village and Kill Things, you must get a Mission from your Kage For Infiltration. Ignoring this rule will get you on a Kill On Sight(K.O.S) list on All Villages Any further Questions about this rule will be explained In-Game. 2. Not everyone will be a Prodigy, those will be Decided by chance, I myself will roll you for Whether you are Born from a Clan, A Prodigy, Or a Descendant. There will be no Special Treatment. But do not get Angry if you aren't Clan-Born, or a Prodigy. You can still be Powerful, Examples are; Jiraiya, Orochimaru, Kakashi, Etc. Those 3 Either trained to get as strong as they Were, or like Kakashi, had Gained a Sharingan from his teammate. If you have any Further Question ask me In-Game. 3. Stats will be in Use for this RP, I feel strength decided by If you're a Genin, Chunin, Or Jounin is ridiculous, Naruto himself was a Genin for a LONG time, yet he's Very Strong. Also, it's up to you to know your Limits when it comes to your Stats, you should know this by Default. Any further Questions can be answered In-Game.

of     1