of     1   

Nvte
#203516551Sunday, December 04, 2016 6:42 PM GMT

bloxton was a fantastic time, and club to be playing in. every tournament game meant something to us, we all really wanted to win, being young & immature in the earlier times. we won many trophies together, continually against the odds, and against the will of the people around us seemingly, which made it even better. it was the team where most of the guys ive mentioned met and became friends, and the time when we really enjoyed ourselves on roblox. as it got towards the end, i think RS became too competitive and not a good environment/community to be a part of, and also the stress of needing to get regular friendlies balanced against rl commitments was a bit too much for myself and the other main guys to handle. besides that, the gameplay itself wasnt enjoyable and we needed a change. nonetheless though, there were some very enjoyable times. Argentina was also one of the best moments of our careers even though we didn’t win the WC due to the server host and it was due to that idk what pad is talking about looool. It was great cause we actually only played with friends and went so far in the tournament and scored and created some amazing goals with eachother and that is truly what we loved to do. Playing with your friends and winning trophies along the way in the most difficult circrumstances that was the real buzz we got out of rifa and RS too many of you just want to win trophies for fun which is not the way to play the game. Too me that is the reason why we were all such successful players. Now as to RIFA/RS it was amazing playing but we got no real fun as we just kept winning loooool. To me the person that destroyed RS was hydro that freak is a money nonce and legit has no life I played rifa s1 with Monchengladbach winning the Bundesliga against all odds and providing assits and goals throughout the season becoming joint top scorer infact. I have to say RIFA is very corrupt as because I voiced my opinion against the likes of astro etc who are chiefs. I was not awared a single totw nominee or award at the end of the season even though I powered and helped a very underrated Monchengladbach team with my friend Djtalent. I didn’t play s2 at all as I was too busy with my social life. But after playing s3 for a small bit me and the rest of the boys have noticed no change in RIFA and have left it. In terms of RS I sometimes play matches for Legendaryoscarz FC Barcelona with the likes of good friends Kenzo and my former Bloxton teammates Depe and LegitJays but I am still very inactive towards of all this. I will reluctantly participate in the RFA when I can which will be my last tournament. It’s better to depart when you have reached ages like us Anyways I would like to take this moment to say to everyone I have had arguments or grudges with to say like the great C.Mcgregor to “SUK these big irish balls”. I don’t care what you all have to say as this is just a game and I was just sticking up for myself and my close mates. Please if you don’t want the community to die don’t be banning the newer generation as they will determine if RS/RIFA lasts. Already since the depart of me and Bloxton we have already noticed that the RS and RIFA community has taken a massive punch to the face. Finally catch me and the rest of the Bloxton Family at the RIFA Champions league final where hopefully we will all be attending signing autographs and taking pictures with all of the fans as we support our friends Cool and Pad battle for the Champions league trophy. As always cya when ur older. Thanks for all the Good Times N8

of     1