OfficialRxce
#203646389Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

"there are people that you can tell care about stats a lot, and Westbrook comes across like one of those people" yeah except the season KD messed up his foot and westbrook was carrying the team, he won the scoring champ yet his team missed the playoffs westbrook said something about how he didnt care about that and wanted to make the playoffs.
RefrigeratorPerry
#203648088Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:27 AM GMT

"his turnovers and so many missed shots are hurting his team just as much as his scoring and assists are helping them" also his lack of defense, just wanna add that "boy he's not playing for stats hes playing to win just like everyone.. hes clearly the best person on his team by a long shot and in order to get the team going he has to shoot." LeBron was the best player on the Cavs on a much worse team and he managed to lead them to a Finals while shooting less than Westbrook. why? because he shot efficiently, can actually play defense and didn't turn it over 6 times a game "and he passes when he knows its the better option, hence the reason why he gets triple doubles..." no he passes because he knows he has to to get a triple double "yeah except the season KD messed up his foot and westbrook was carrying the team, he won the scoring champ yet his team missed the playoffs" >missed the playoffs yeah turning it over 4+ times a game while shooting poorly and playing mediocre defense will do that "westbrook said something about how he didnt care about that and wanted to make the playoffs." what he supposed to say? "i only care about stats"? lmao
OfficialRxce
#203648836Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:35 AM GMT

what do you mean? you just said he seemed like someone who only cared about stats when one of his own statements disproves that statement.. and what is this about westbrook not being able to play defense? what stats do you have to prove this? westbrook turns the ball over because of his style of play. this does not justify his turnovers, however i mean if your playing run n gun 24/7 you're bound to get turnovers. and how are you going to pull the "LeBRon made the finals" card when the toughest match up in a ridiculously weak eastern conference was the pistons. westbrook, pretty much by himself, has to get past GSW, SAS, LAC, and HOU(?)
RefrigeratorPerry
#203650880Tuesday, December 06, 2016 1:56 AM GMT

"what do you mean? you just said he seemed like someone who only cared about stats when one of his own statements disproves that statement.. " anybody can say that they don't care about stats, doesn't mean that they don't. he can't exactly say "all i care about is stats" when he would get criticized so hard if he did "and what is this about westbrook not being able to play defense? what stats do you have to prove this?" it's hard to use stats to define how good someone is at defending, but the eye test works. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dbM48NeCyqc "westbrook turns the ball over because of his style of play. this does not justify his turnovers, however i mean if your playing run n gun 24/7 you're bound to get turnovers." his turnovers severely hurt his team. i do not want a turnover machine on my team over a guy like Chris Paul "and how are you going to pull the "LeBRon made the finals" card when the toughest match up in a ridiculously weak eastern conference was the pistons. westbrook, pretty much by himself, has to get past GSW, SAS, LAC, and HOU(?)" Westbrook also had a solid supporting cast, LeBron had practically nobody
DarkImperiator
#203653868Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:26 AM GMT

"his turnovers and so many missed shots are hurting his team just as much as his scoring and assists are helping them" ??? They are currently on a 5 game winning streak and are most likely extending that streak to 6.
RefrigeratorPerry
#203655221Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:40 AM GMT

they beat the Nuggets, Pistons, Knicks, Wizards, and Pelicans (and on their way to beat the Hawks) is that supposed to be impressive?
skinnyskipper
#203655298Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:41 AM GMT

and the lakers
DarkImperiator
#203655393Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

Still won those games
RefrigeratorPerry
#203655458Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:42 AM GMT

they lost to the Lakers (mostly in part to Westbrook taking stupid shots late in the game.... ahem...)
RefrigeratorPerry
#203655775Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:45 AM GMT

"Still won those games" still a ball hogging turnover machine that plays mediocre defense
GuestTebow
#203655829Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

how bout Anthony Davis???
GuestTebow
#203655960Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

why is he not playing center and why is Avery Bradley on this list
MILPUpNext
#203656041Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:48 AM GMT

k love> aldridge???
RefrigeratorPerry
#203657158Tuesday, December 06, 2016 2:59 AM GMT

"how bout Anthony Davis??? why is he not playing center" he's listed as a PF, where i put him #1 "why is Avery Bradley on this list" because he's a top 5 SG "k love> aldridge???" have u seen Love's stats this year? he's looking like Minnesota K-Love
DarkImperiator
#203690078Tuesday, December 06, 2016 12:53 PM GMT

"still a ball hogging turnover machine that plays mediocre defense" It doesn't matter how he passes or if he wants to pass, there aren't any ballhogs that average 11 apg.
RefrigeratorPerry
#203696713Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:23 PM GMT

"It doesn't matter how he passes or if he wants to pass, there aren't any ballhogs that average 11 apg." yes there are, his name is Russell Westbrook
DarkImperiator
#203697277Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:33 PM GMT

lol
ford08105
#203698575Tuesday, December 06, 2016 3:57 PM GMT

PG:Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Kemba Walker, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving SG:James Harden (pretty sure he's still listed as a SG officially), Demar Derozan, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson, CJ McCollum SF: LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Gordon Hayward, Paul George PF: Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Kristaps Porzingis, Dirk Nowitzki C: DeMarcus Cousins, KAT, Hassan Whiteside, Andre Drummond, Al Horford But who am I to say
RefrigeratorPerry
#203700717Tuesday, December 06, 2016 4:36 PM GMT

"PG:Russell Westbrook, Stephen Curry, Kemba Walker, Damian Lillard, Kyrie Irving" no CP3? WHAT? Kemba is not better than Lillard and Kyrie.. John Wall can pass and play defense much better than all of your last 3 "SG:James Harden (pretty sure he's still listed as a SG officially), Demar Derozan, Jimmy Butler, Klay Thompson, CJ McCollum" Harden plays PG so that's why i put him there. Butler plays small forward now. Klay just came off of a 60 point night and ur gonna put DeRozan over him? ughhh "SF: LeBron James, Kevin Durant, Carmelo Anthony, Gordon Hayward, Paul George" WHERE IN THE WORLD IS KAWHI? i wouldn't say Melo is better than Hayward and CERTAINLY not better than PG lol "PF: Anthony Davis, Blake Griffin, Kevin Love, Kristaps Porzingis, Dirk Nowitzki" Kristaps isn't top 5 yet, Dirk isn't top 5 anymore. Aldridge better than both and Millsap is probably the 2nd best defensive PF in the NBA "C: DeMarcus Cousins, KAT, Hassan Whiteside, Andre Drummond, Al Horford" DeAndre Jordan not listed... bro ur crazy. Horford is really good but i'd put him 6 or 7, maybe behind Marc Gasol
ford08105
#203789809Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:01 PM GMT

"no CP3? WHAT? Kemba is not better than Lillard and Kyrie.. John Wall can pass and play defense much better than all of your last 3" brain fart "Harden plays PG so that's why i put him there. Butler plays small forward now. Klay just came off of a 60 point night and ur gonna put DeRozan over him? ughhh" ### ### #### would I overshadow an MVP candidate over some streaky SG who randomly scored 60 points against a bipolar team? Use your head (whatever you said about the SFs) brain fart "Kristaps isn't top 5 yet, Dirk isn't top 5 anymore. Aldridge better than both and Millsap is probably the 2nd best defensive PF in the NBA" Fine "DeAndre Jordan not listed... bro ur crazy. Horford is really good but i'd put him 6 or 7, maybe behind Marc Gasol" DeAndre Jordan has little to no offensive game But who am I to say
ford08105
#203789868Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:03 PM GMT

Stupid filter But who am I to say
ford08105
#203790216Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:09 PM GMT

1. brain fart 2. Why tf would I put Klay Thompson, one of the streakiest players at his position over Demar Derozan, a legitimate MVP candidate? Idc about 60 points. Wouldn't it be unfair to put someone averaging 28-5-4 over Klay? 3. brain fart 4. Fine 5. I honestly don't really like Jordan, maybe he is top 5 but I prefer Horford. Jordan has little to offer on offense But who am I to say
waifuSZN
#203790310Wednesday, December 07, 2016 4:11 PM GMT

wall over lillard? out.
RefrigeratorPerry
#203794764Wednesday, December 07, 2016 5:29 PM GMT

"Why tf would I put Klay Thompson, one of the streakiest players at his position over Demar Derozan, a legitimate MVP candidate? Idc about 60 points. Wouldn't it be unfair to put someone averaging 28-5-4 over Klay?" he's so streaky yet he's still shooting the same % DeRozan is shooting and he's a better defender "I honestly don't really like Jordan, maybe he is top 5 but I prefer Horford. Jordan has little to offer on offense" he, Drummond, and Whiteside have the same skill sets, but Jordan just shoots less lol "wall over lillard?" u must only care about scoring lol (even tho Wall only has 4 less PPG)
waifuSZN
#203799352Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:42 PM GMT

Care for what each does for their team. in which Lillard does more.