of     1   

Tylerr_Lockett
#203718225Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:15 PM GMT

Rockford Raptors @ Buffalo Bolts: 1:00 PM EST Both teams to a good start, Rockford looking dominant in the weak ofc. Bolts have struggled tho to some teams earlier, mailard at qb for Rockford. If he can dime, I see a win. Score: 49-28 Raptors RektShire Rattlers @ Florida FireCats : 3:00 PM EST Florida coming out as a #8 power ranked, with Rektshire at 18,19,20. Rektshire really struggling with who isn't the best QB ever, and mack throwing usually 1 int per game, rektshire better ge###h#####e####n with turnovers, or they wont win. Score: 49-21 Firecats Millikan Rams @ Highland Huskies: 4:00 PM EST What I see from the rams is they aren't dominate without their squad. They had almost all of the loyal players in the OFL, so that helped. Now its basically a ''I'm always right'' team. Highland losing people in the offseason, but comes out strong. Highland will take a W. Score: 56-28 Huskies KORBLOX Snowhawks @ ROBLOX Warriors 5:00 PM EST M4 trying to make snowhawks reach playoffs, with the warriors trying to become a dominant team. Both teams were underrated but became better. I don't have much to say for either team but I think korblox will take a W. Score: 56-49 OT Snowhawks Joston JackRabbits @ Corinth Spartans: 7:30 PM EST Joston coming off with a terrible L to the hawks who are underrated, with Corinth keeping it close with a underrated warriors! Joston really is a bad team in the long run, this season they want to change it. I think joston will dime over Corinth. Score: 35-21 Jackrabbits RedCliff Raiders @ ROBLOX Panthers This is a decent game with the panthers starting out weak and a blowout from canton. Redcliff was said to be dominant in the OWC, with a vb appearance. But then fell back to a 4th-3rdish team in the OFL. I see raiders with a easy W tho. Score: 42-28 Raiders Canton Greats @ Tremont Turks My game wont predict, I will say, good game and both teams are strong. Dansville Ducks @ Newark Destroyers Fracta aint a good qb, ducks don't have great wr's. NWD keeping it weak not even trying to get better players, just trying to train which wont work. Dansville really cant dime, they will throw ints. So will oohdime. If NWD cant score on turnovers, they will take a L. Score: 28-14 Ducks Saxon SunBirds @ Barton Bruisers MAN OH MAN SAXON, you're not good. like NWD, rebuild your dang team. Who even is ur qb tho, Barton a 3rd-2nd best team in the league. Will take easy dimes and a dub over saxon. Score: 49-14 Bruisers Like? Hate? Comment down below, lets get a conversation going.
waifuSZN
#203719226Tuesday, December 06, 2016 9:28 PM GMT

nope.
oohdime
#203722675Tuesday, December 06, 2016 10:07 PM GMT

well i mean we woulda smacked the ##### out of saxon if our defense didnt fold half the time, its not like our offense is bad, you got it the wrong way around
Tylerr_Lockett
#203726731Tuesday, December 06, 2016 10:58 PM GMT

I don't pay attention to nwd since s11. dame u just hate on everything get a job
FractaAnima
#203784225Wednesday, December 07, 2016 2:22 PM GMT

No evidence supporting the claim that I'm not a good QB. My record is a reflection of my defense, not of me.

of     1