of     1   

GiJoker
#203799593Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:46 PM GMT

This is getting absolutely ridiculous, We need some sort of format in roblox that punishes creators who blatantly lie using some form of click-bait or whatever you'd like to call it, to urge you join their games.It's the absolute worst. I'm sick and tired of seeing a game,I'd really love to play, and when I join it's just an Obby or Tycoon. A prime example right now is "Rob McDonalds" And i decide, "Hey that sounds like a fun game" So i join in.... Once the game starts loading up, Well look at that, it's a Twitter Tycoon. I am very aware that roblox always had these people who use the click-bait to get people to join in games and i also know very well they change it almost every few hours. I'm at the point where I've had enough of this Ridiculousness.I very rarely play any roblox games because of it. I'm very aware there are multiple examples of people who do this and i don't want to call them out or anything, i just want to see this stopped. Or at least have admins or a specific group of people in the community to take care of things like thi. Because as far as i know the report abuse is not for a violation like that, and if it is, It appears that it's not doing much. I just felt like i needed to voice my opinion on this, because it's just something that seems like it should be urgent to be changed.
AannddyyLa
#203799795Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:49 PM GMT

"Clickbait" should be added to the "Report Abuse" button for games Also Support
Salvestroni2
#203799894Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:50 PM GMT

support
Tracerial
#203799973Wednesday, December 07, 2016 6:51 PM GMT

Clickbait is in the form of inappropriate place/model etc. I would presume. Case Closed By Terms Of Service.

of     1