of     1   

rees66
#203824466Wednesday, December 07, 2016 11:55 PM GMT

k so these will be bout my personal life This one is the day of I almosted died. So muddy called a girl a name and her dad got angry cause he a sore loser. Im just hyped like lets go to lacrosse practice cause i needed the exercise. So im with muddy and two of my friends who also play lacrosse. We are walking to the car when the dad of the girl drives his car straight at us! He almost hit my good friend. (He was like a foot away) I'm about to walk around the car when he gets out and yells at us. I'm whats with this guy. He threaten to kill us. He gets back in and drives away. Luckily a cop saw the incident and speeds after the guy. He brings him back to school and talks to the guy. So im at lacrosse practice at this point. The guy was going crazy saying he was going to kill us (this guy is nuts) and threaten to hit us if he ever saw us. So basically this guy got banned from school grounds (thank lord) and I got away single handed. So everytime i see this guy i give him a long good death stare and i just have the urge to bird ###### ####
rees66
#203828525Thursday, December 08, 2016 12:38 AM GMT

bump
drbat
#203831234Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:08 AM GMT

"I got away single handed." He cut off one of your hands?
SirPacoAlternate
#203831429Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

Drbat, no your grandmother made it out of WWII with one hand, silly goose!
FiestaBear01
#203833873Thursday, December 08, 2016 1:42 AM GMT

sounds like Greenville alright
drbat
#203837940Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:26 AM GMT

"Drbat, no your grandmother made it out of WWII with one hand, silly goose!" 1. That makes no sense 2. You're butthurt that I won't let you cheat the rules.
CheeseyMacral
#203838026Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

"i'm not racist trust me i'll never do it again" Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
Bensbrother
#203838058Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:27 AM GMT

Not surprised Paco would say this tbh.
SirPaco
#203838687Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:34 AM GMT

"1. That makes no sense" The Germans wanted to know if a person’s joints and limbs could be removed and transplanted into someone else. These cruel experiments led to scores of prisoners having limbs needlessly amputated. Every attempt to transplant a limb or joint was a failure. Many were killed, mutilated and exposed to excruciating pain. Sections of muscle, bone and nerves were also removed in fruitless attempts to regenerate those body parts. "2. You're butthurt that I won't let you cheat the rules." Yes, go ahead and take cheap shots at me based off of a favour that I asked of you on Skype. Also, stop implying that I care about virtual ROBLOX hockey as much as you do.
SirPaco
#203839148Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

"i'm not racist trust me i'll never do it again" Hey, lil' buddy! A lot of older kids at your school may be using big words such as "racism" but I recommend asking your parents what those words mean before actually using them. Guess what!? I'll teach you an important life lesson! Here you go, kiddo! Definition of Racism - the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.
SirPaco
#203839318Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:39 AM GMT

"Not surprised Paco would say this tbh." TBH, I was just trying to stick up for rees since drbat tried to humiliate him by pointing out his grammar mistakes.

of     1