of     1   

CandicePlaya29
#203837631Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

1. TOR (1-0) CHI has only played 1 Pre-season team but this explosive offense with players like BoogieJoyde,Lordunion and Schrobee this team can go they showed no signs of letting go and this team can make a far playoff run and I think they can make the plays when needed to go far in EBL. 2. POR (1-0) I'm gonna admit, I didn't see POR dominating ORL like they did but this offense of underrated scorers like Eliclampinup, lonzo_ball2 and the big boy himself lmj is proving to be a threat to the league. Only question mark is how consistent can SD_23 be from the PG position, If he does good they can potentially be #1 #3 OKC (2-0) A lot of people will disagree with this one but with a great point gaurd like pre_vizla, great scorers like KrentLok, Ilil15 and kinghuge and a promising bench this OKC team can bring a spark to the league no one saw coming, they already proved they can stay in games with teams like ORL. #4 MIN (1-1) This is a great defensive team and have a good offense but the only thing not making me put them higher is their PG, moreno is a EBL vet and all but I have yet to see him PG but with ShiftyJoshua, Eatdefeat and deon theres hopes that MIN can bring it out the west #5 IND (2-0) This is another questionable team, I didn't watch them at all in pre-season but they have EBL vets like Phonzo and woodall but the Eastern Conference is so stacked with teams like Toronto and Orlando I can't say my hopes are high for this team #6 PHI (1-1 PHI has a dominant scorer in EliteJayy, 2 upcoming players in Chef3Spidey and tux, and tmd holding down the paint. They have a roster to go far in the playoffs but the confrence their in is really slimming that chance down. #7 ORL (0-2) Don't judge a book but it's cover. This team is Eastern Conference finals contenders and didn't do well in pre-season with this new update-players not showing but, don't sleep on them with EBL hofers such as Duncxn, CityConflict, and Spyde they can challenge TOR for the Eastern conference crowns. #8 GSW (0-1) This is a really cocky team and didn't do well in Pre-season. Missing shots is their problem but with Hagix a good scorer and LimitedEarth running point they can maybe make second round. #9 SAS (0-2) This team has a little bit of hope. New owners in Penguin and Nerlens and a talented scorer in DjKnicks and give this team the spark they need to go far in EBL. #10 CLE (idk) I haven't seen anything of this team but the releasing of famousnick really made me start judging this team, can JBB take this team to a contender? Find out next on EBL TV!
KrentLok
#203841672Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:02 AM GMT

disable replies
Chef3Spidey
#203844653Thursday, December 08, 2016 3:44 AM GMT

Not that bad lol just add in a little bit more on the summaries for each team.

of     1