of     1   

Acharvis
#203839200Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:38 AM GMT

Roblox, real talk here. What did you guys do. Over the course of 5 years being on roblox, it seems that they have been removing some vital parts to what I used to know and love about roblox back then. Their customization. You know why I have the "Brick smith" badge? Because of my personal server that I had, which racked up 750+ visitors total (big for me). Then, they remove personal servers. Really? I can't work on what used to be my most successful place that I loved. Some of the things they removed: Personal servers Hat customization (yes, i'm aware everyone is complaining about it too.) Certain building tools Added more restrictions A lot more that I cant think of right now. (i'm pretty tired at the time of writing this) Roblox, what happened to "Be anything, Build anything" when you guys start removing stuff?
chatowillwin
#203840784Thursday, December 08, 2016 2:53 AM GMT

"Some of the things they removed: Personal servers Hat customization (yes, i'm aware everyone is complaining about it too.) Certain building tools Added more restrictions" Some of the things they added: New themes More hats 2-Step verification 7 Minute audio R15 Scaling Accessories ability to wear 10 accessories Better moderation team Tons of more group features lower price floor chat/party Tons of studio things dynamic lighting Custom meshes Ability to play on XBox Plugins Better limiteds Animations More materials More skin colors Wiki tutorials More payment options Developer exchange Collections Badge service Ability to have chrome extensions Team Create Dev forums ROBLOX shop BillBoard GUIs Scrolling GUIs "Creations" tab Desktop push Mobile push Notifications tab Promotional Codes and tons more. If you want more, tell me I will keep listing. " Roblox, what happened to "Be anything, Build anything" when you guys start removing stuff?" I actually don't understand, isn't basically everything ROBLOX is doing, making it EASIER and BETTER to build? Tons of more features, options, and tools to make whatever you want. Are you mentally disabled?

of     1