of     1   

spydig
#203916814Friday, December 09, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

What Not to Suggest (Collective Issue I) 8th December, 2016 Brief Introduction: The current Staff-sanctioned What Not to Suggest (standardized as WNTS) issue was posted on S&I on 16th June, 2012. The WNTS is the Staff's rule of S&I: through it, the Staff has created a basic system of suggestion enforcement. Due to the blasé of the Staff, the users of the ROBLOX Forum and S&I in particular have experienced the ignorance of the people on the matters contained therein. The Staff has chosen to leave S&I to its decay with the needless uncouth complaints and grivances of those who do not understand the WNTS, do not recognize it, or choose to ignore it. Many on S&I now consider the WNTS outdated or invalid. The first edition of the WNTS Collective Issue is a collective-based solution to the outdated WNTS. The primary issue taken up by the community against it would be that it is not Staff-sanctioned and is therefore not official. The text of the WNTS Collective Issue is based off of a 4th December text by S&I'er Jush######## then ultimately off of the 2012 text by the Staff. The following points are complaints or suggestions that the community of S&I has heard a lot about would not like to see more of these threads. This list may be reasonably incomplete, but this is a start in categorizing issues that S&I has mourned over. If anything is to be added to this list, it may be taken up by popular appeal. Some issues, such as the mass obsession over tix removal, clearly warranted mass resistance but were not answered by the Staff. Some points of the document have been removed because they've become irrelevant on the Staff's part. The WNTS has finally been organized, by popular wishes, into a useful format divided by categoy. ▬▬ Most Severe Transgressions ▬▬ • Reverse a major update (e.g., tix removal) • Remove the Staff-sanctioned WNTS Builders Club • More privileges for NBC members • Fewer privileges for BC members • Create new kinds of BC • Give everyone a free BC trial • Remove BC membership entirely Currency • Bring back tickets (tix) • Create a new kind of currency (e.g., coins/credits) • Give BC members more ROBUX • Give former BC members ROBUX • Give NBC members ROBUX (in any format) • Let users earn ROBUX/other currencies Account • Remove two-step verification • Give users free username changes Game • Implement microphone/voice chat • Implement pets • Bring back personal servers • Allow online dating (ODing) • Allow mature content/swearing • Give us 13+ features Forum/Groups • Undo my ban (there is an appeals process) • Ban a particular user (this is a personal attack) • Allow mature content/swearing (repeat) • Ban groups for particular sectors of the populace • Ban users who are part of particular sectors of the populace • Allow explicitly incendiary talk on the Forums (e.g., politics) Catalog • Get rid of the accessory/one hair update • Get rid of new packages (e.g., 3.0, 4.0) • Get rid of new character versions (e.g., R15)

of     1