of     1   

blaine5902
#203946109Friday, December 09, 2016 9:05 AM GMT

Hello =NFL=, as some of you might know, we do have a small record book that really isn't accurate. Our aim of Season 7 is to get an official record book going, as this will be vital for award voting and HOF voting. Yes, I said HOF. We will be introducing the first HOF and the first ever HOF game in =NFL= History. So let me explain this. The HOF will be divided up into different sections of every single team to have ever played in =NFL= History (yes including the discontinued teams). So, teams will each have an individual HOF, like the Ring of Honor that some teams have in real life, like the Broncos. Players/Coaches will be inducted into their team HOF based on if the Council and higher would like to see them in the team HOF, from there any player inducted into their team HOF will be eligible to be voted into the =NFL= HOF, which is the HOF in which you become a =NFL= "Legend". After this, 2 people will be selected as HOFers, and those 2 teams that the players are voted from will have the teams they were voted from play. So say someone from the Cardinals and someone from the Patriots are voted into the HOF, they will play in the pre-season in the HOF game. Now you might wonder, what if a discontinued teams player/coach from their team HOF is elected? How will they play? Well, what we will do is every other season we will elect a discontinued teams player or coach fro their team HOF into the general HOF. So S7, as it will be the first HOF voting, we will be voting in a discontinued teams player, such as the Cowboys or Texans, while still having the other 2 current team HOFers. Since the voting for a discontinued player/coach team is only every other season, the next one won't be until S9. They won't be able to play, as their team is discontinued, but they will be inducted into the HOF and remain as an =NFL= HOFer. Only current teams elected players will be inducted, such as the Cardinals or the Patriots. Also, we will be starting up a new record book, and keeping track of statistics exclusively with a number of stat keepers for every game every week. This will increase the accuracy of award voting, as well as HOF voting. This will also show who has been dominant throughout the season and who has been improving, and also allows us to see the exact numbers for record-breaking performances and such. Thanks =NFL= for reading! Have a nice day! Master Blen.
iiBubberBurger
#203975975Friday, December 09, 2016 7:11 PM GMT

first
BloomaoALT
#204040135Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:32 PM GMT

second
WRBEAST990
#204040888Saturday, December 10, 2016 3:43 PM GMT

I better be in chiefs HOF
CardinaIFX
#204042785Saturday, December 10, 2016 4:13 PM GMT

best be in steelers hof at oline e,e