ThePugNextDoor
#204394111Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:46 PM GMT

I agree this ruined my person and now I wear hats. And to the guys who don't care, looks do sort of matter if you role-play.
TheNarwhalAngel
#204394503Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:51 PM GMT

^ my username was dedicated to my outfit, so it sucks for me
Exposdrox
#204394691Wednesday, December 14, 2016 10:54 PM GMT

A person says they want to be able to wear 2 hairs at once. What happens then? Everyone flips their crap as if it's the end of the world because apparently caring about the features about dressing up on ROBLOX means you're a crazy fashion freak, an ODer, a terrible person and that you're someone who doesn't understand that ROBLOX's fashion isn't a big deal, despite the administrators pushing it forward and saying how they have diverse styles. Seriously... I have never seen a community be this irrational. Anyways, support.
TheFishWithTheShaggy
#204400739Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:17 AM GMT

Doesnt roblox have pages of clothing doe ecks dee xddd
o_Viih1738
#204400872Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:19 AM GMT

"looks do sort of matter if you role-play" well, in most of the popular role-play games, they do have clothing, hats, hair, etc there
WickedMemory
#204401023Thursday, December 15, 2016 12:21 AM GMT

Two face items too! You cant use shades and a bandana or beard and shades, or glasses and a nose because they are all face accessories and the max u can use is 1
Niberus
#204465713Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:44 PM GMT

Bumping to get noticed. @Exposdrox Well, what do you expect? 90% of the people commenting in this thread are between 11-14 years old, so anything intelligent coming out of their mouths is nonexistent. These users are going to continue to make illogical claims that have nothing to do with anything. Especially the absolutely idiotic "you can't wear two hats in real life" logic.
adelli
#204467346Friday, December 16, 2016 12:05 AM GMT

I love all these kids whining and saying "clothes dont matter" when they've been trying to have the 3 hat limit raised for years Anyway, support
WickedMemory
#204467417Friday, December 16, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

bump
NoobMaster936
#204467443Friday, December 16, 2016 12:06 AM GMT

Realism doesn't apply to a game when your avatar is blocks and you can go around blowing up things for fun, sadly, this type of logic doesn't apply to a community like this or the forums in general. It's like trying to give a monkey an apple, THEY ARE NOT going to take it. Gotta Go Gaming!
fire754779
#204467524Friday, December 16, 2016 12:07 AM GMT

@adel yes i used the 3 hat limit but not just because for hair and fashion sense because of fun actually a fact from one of those whining "kids" you said no doubt. fire | ooga booga
lopyx
#204467674Friday, December 16, 2016 12:09 AM GMT

Bump, bump, bump! I recently found out this incapability as well, and I'm very upset! I've always loved mixing hair together, call me weird, but, I mixed mohawks and short hair together too. I love it on my own bias, so #### haters. Accessories ruined the ROBLOX search and ruined my Hat GUI. I actually sorta miss having to shift through all of the none-sense of hats. -I'm not a dude, but I love to change outfits once in a while, it's not a bad thing, people.
PaulPugba
#204469588Friday, December 16, 2016 12:37 AM GMT

Support People seem to be forgetting that we paid for these items. Usually buying them with another item to give it a unique look to show individualism. Tell me if I'm wrong but if you bought an item as a pair you'd like to actually use it as a pair. Wouldn't the games community get dull and boring if everyone has the same hair? Also Buying 2 hairs can provide a cheaper alternative for something that costs 5x more. Just saying (._.)
acylli
#204471927Friday, December 16, 2016 1:11 AM GMT

^
happypogo123
#204472066Friday, December 16, 2016 1:13 AM GMT

ew hair
NayKidLayDee
#204474700Friday, December 16, 2016 1:51 AM GMT

I agree we should get at least two hair items, I would prefer up to 3 the same as hats, maybe there could be a compromise so we aren't able to wear three hat accessories and three hair accessories simultaneously but we should get to wear up to two at a time of each together and up to thee hats or hair, with up to one of the other type. I really need up to three hair so I can wear the woman hair, girl hair and Jem's Rockin Pink hair simultaneously to aproximate my real hairdo. Well honestly the pink is washed out right now, but it's there in spirit. BUT LOOK, ROBLOX HAS TURNED ME INTO A MONSTER, THEY WON'T LET ME WEAR THREE HAIR ACCESSORIES, AND THE RESULTING RAIGE TRANSFORMED MY AVATAR INTO THIS BEASTLY FORM! P.S. I first wrote in to support about this latests kerfuffle, I bot a lot of you have seen the exact message shown below, vebatum one too many times too. Thank you for writing in! We are always working to improve the ROBLOX experience. With each new update we're committed to bringing better features to ROBLOX. We know that sometimes it might seem challenging at first when things change, but we encourage you to give each new change a try. You might find that you like it even better! However, that doesn't mean we don't want to hear from our community if you have feedback about a new update or ROBLOX in general. If you have an idea about how to make ROBLOX better or want to see something change, please post your idea on our Suggestions and Ideas forum.
Parlus
#204476615Friday, December 16, 2016 2:17 AM GMT

support it's stupid that girls can't wear 2 hairs anymore, limits their creativity to the garbage girl hairs designed for them. roblox is for all ages and for everyone, it gave us the ability to design clothing for us to wear. if u think roblox is about game development then you must be what we players called a ########
AsterothAlicorn
#204476914Friday, December 16, 2016 2:21 AM GMT

I change my avatar petty often and I'd like to be able to wear more than one hair accessory from time to time. If I could rigt now I'd be wearing Boy Hair with my Shaggy 2.0 hair instead of my red banded tophat. Back in the days when we could only have three accessories total I usualy had three at a time. And if you think that makes me an OD'er then you're a UD'er so go get under a cow where you belong. TO the people going on about looks having to do with atracting the oposite gender, you're mistaken, for one thing you're thinking of reality, not Roblox, and they're still mistaken. I use my hair to express myself. But it's not just hairs we've been cut down on We only get one face accessory now too. So I can't wear a beard and sunglasses at the same time, not that I own any beards on Roblox yedt, but I intend to, and would like to be able to rock my Stylish Aviators with it when I do! Also @NayKidLayDee, yes, if fact I get that exact reply almost evey time I've written to roblox support, except the first time when they gave me this spiffy tophat and sent me on my way, but I don't know if they ever really fixed the plugins bar in Studio so in never overlaps, I haven't used as many pluggins at once as I used to in a while. But they did manage to Destroy my graphics card by relacing the remove command, among others. Good call guys, good call... NOT!
megesticfirefox
#204477952Friday, December 16, 2016 2:34 AM GMT

Maybe they took it away because of you fashionmongers annoying everybody. Why should they bring it back for a ########## benefit
NayKidLayDee
#204478925Friday, December 16, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

I hadn't even notice someone had gone off saying that looks about attrating the oposite gender and dating... Eeeew!! Anyone who even thinks about atracting the oposise gender in roblox games is a cad, and too immature for online gaming, seriously, there are all different ages of people in here,and you can't tell them apart by their avatar, plus the actual player might not even be the same gender as their avatar or even their account... There are so many fascets, but it just grosses me out when people talk about dating on here, I'm a freaking naturist and I get grossed out, you understand? Especially when 9 year olds come up to me in games all like, ###### ###### I'm like, "Eeeew, no!" I'm a grown woman and I have a boyfriend. Even if it's "just for role-play" Roblox and ####### are incompatible topics in my mind. To anyone out there wo did start your real life relationship on Roblox, I mean no offense. It just seems abhorrent to me when people try to bring ####### into online gaming. @AsterothAlicorn once told me about how he met his Ex Wife on Zwinky. Talk to him if you wanna get scared straight.
megesticfirefox
#204479195Friday, December 16, 2016 2:51 AM GMT

@Nay I highly doubt your a full grown woman with a boyfriend. Playing a little kids game.
AsterothAlicorn
#204479712Friday, December 16, 2016 2:59 AM GMT

Excuse me, @megesticfirefox but you need to get your terminology straigh. A fashion Monger would be someone who sells fashion items, like a fish monger sells fish, or a fear monger tries to get people sold on being afraid. NOT that I wouldn't be a fashion monger if I could I have, like, a half dozen new hat meshes I've desinged, some already with texture. I'm just waiting for Roblox to allow builder's club users to upload hats and sell in the catalog like they can shirts and pants, thats the only thing that will get me to sign up for bc. @NayKidLayDee don't go telling everyon personal things about me or telling them to contact me and waste my time.
NayKidLayDee
#204480795Friday, December 16, 2016 3:16 AM GMT

@megestifirfox you know you spelled majestic wrong, right? ROBLOX is not just a kids gsme, it's a cutting edge sandbox engine, plus several of the places I've played are too violent foe little kids to handle, the proof is in the pudding, when people talk about reporting other players for shooting them (in friggin shooting games!) theire too Youn, or atleast too immature for online gaming, same for people who report others for using swears in games based on TV shows full of gore and foul-mouthed characters. Also I don't just play I'm building a game thats's gonna be awesome I just havent uploaded it yet, because of reasons! (the reason is because the last account I posted it on got banned so I need to rework the humor a bit, plus half the scripts I used are ######### out now because the contain functions that were rudely made obsolete.)
NayKidLayDee
#204481779Friday, December 16, 2016 3:32 AM GMT

Assuming I'm a kid, just because I play ROBLOX, (especially after I specifically stated that I'm not, I am in fact 28) is no different from the ### ##### who assume I'm a slag, just because I'm a ####### Speaking of which, being A ###### in real life is part of why it's important to me, on Roblox, to be able to eqip 3 hair accessories, because they're normally the only thing I equp to my avatar at all.
AsterothAlicorn
#204482772Friday, December 16, 2016 3:48 AM GMT

Uh oh Dee looks like the censor monkey gotcha! Don't worry, I have good inttuition and can translate your hashtagues for everyone. What @NayKidLayDee is trying to say is that the scripts in her game are experiencing Glitches because of outdated commands, like the glitch that killed my graphics card... Furthermore she states that she would like the ability to wear three hairs because she is a New Dest. One who does not believe it is essential to wear clothing most of the time. And that those who assume she is a slag because of that fact are Kerrs which are ### ##### being lousey, mangey, fleebitten mutt. WAN, meaning palid, wretched, and insubstantial It is the manner in which she combined these last two which tripped the senso alarm on that particular phrase.