of     1   

sienaducky6
#204146240Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:17 PM GMT

Normally when I used to join a game there would be 0-2 people who didn't speak my language. It bothers me when there is one person who can't understand anything anyone else is saying. Now when I join a game about half or more of the people are speaking a different language. Most other people in the game can't understand what they are saying. It is confusing and annoying when I don't understand what other people are saying. I think they should add different servers for people who speak different languages so everyone can be with people who speak the same language as them.
SN0IPE
#204146633Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:22 PM GMT

And I think this is a popular hangout for forgein players! No,seriously Great idea but it won't work because of how much money it takes to run one server.imagine them paying for a whole game running 883 servers times 2.
guustaviinho
#204150020Sunday, December 11, 2016 6:58 PM GMT

a great idea "It is confusing and annoying when I don't understand what other people are saying." you dont need to understand them, just ignore. also a lot of people say that i need to stop talking "spanish", when im talking with a friend that talks my language. AND I RAGE BECAUSE EVERYONE THINKS IT IS SPANISH WHEN ITS NOT

of     1