of     1   

TheMvffinMan
#204154115Sunday, December 11, 2016 7:40 PM GMT

I, the ever-so talented wide receiver/short/DE from numerous leagues, hereby announce my temporary (possibly permanent) retirement from Ro-Football. This was a tough decision to make, and took much careful deliberation. I have realized that I am too busy outside of my virtual life to continue playing Ro-Football. This may come as a shock to some of you, and it'd be completely understandable if you were to shed a tear or two. I know that I have, in the process of coming up with this nonverbal speech. There are a few people that I'd like to thank for making my Ro-Football experience great: ExecutedBagel/EB4K, for introducing me to the sport, and almost being a half-decent QB. Djsrock/CB5K, for taking time out of his day on a number of occasions to help make me the legend I am today. MarcusDOT/MJ7K, for teaching me that even those who seem competent in building and scripting are unable to make a simple traffic light. Relict/easicly, for being a cool black kid. killerdog43, for teaching me the importance of wh#####u##########Reelah/KM8K, for being there for me in my needs of a pro exploiter. If I forgot you, you're probably dirt to me. Looking back, it's been a crazy ride for me. I began as someone who couldn't catch a pass for the life of me, but through hard work and dedication, I was able to evolve into one of the greatest players to play the art that is known as Ro-Football. It's a tough goodbye, both for me and for you, but it's something that has to be done. *carefully sets down microphone* *carefully sets down microphone*

of     1