of     1   

lukasepic
#204191763Monday, December 12, 2016 2:56 AM GMT

Okay, so week 2 is over. We know. I know people have been talking about who's the hottest team and such. This is my opinion. This isn't official, but to be honest, I think it's pretty good. Also don't think I'm bias because I'm on cardinals... By the way, this is post the fall of ATL and the rise of OAK. (Thug and Mix) 1. Tennesse Titans: A current nobrainer, as their only competition for the #1 seed was with atlanta, who lost their qb (cole) and mix as well as thug. Their offense has been on the rise, putting up 48 points against the bengals. I think this team has potential for a SB appearance, but only if they fix up their defense, which doesn't look so hot right now. 2. Los Angeles Rams: Losing in week one was a downer, but this team has a lot of space to improve. They have a loaded team with a lot of potential. There offense is pretty good, and there defense is also pretty good as well. The rams will be tested next week playing Arizona. If the Rams can rack up the board in the first half and play the defense they played against Oakland, they got a chance to nip ###the #1 seed. 3. Now, this was a hard one. With mix and thug at HC and awesome at FO this team, they have a chance to build a SB winning team. But it's too early to call. This is why I'm giving it to the cardinals. (No bias intended) The cardinals held the score close vs Atlanta and almost came back until the Falcons took off. With stars like Chill_Trillz this team can still get into the SB talk, but needs to improve on defense, especially in the first half. 4. Oakland Raiders: 0-2, people might be wondering how I put them over ATL (2-0). I mean, how could 3 players change so much? Atlanta still has a good team, right? Yes, they do but realize this. Without cole ATL doesn't have a decent qb. Mix was an active coach who helped the team. Thug was an all round good player who helped the team on offense and defense. But, I just think the motivation dropped down when ATL lost what they did. Oakland, with the new coaches, surely will build a team that can top ATL. I expect this team to destroy the bengals and secure their spot above Atlanta. 5. Atlanta Falcons: Yeah, don't get me wrong they lost most of their best players. With only 15 roster members (the minimum), they really did lose quite a bit. And without mix, I find it hard to build back the team to what they were, a SB contender. But with players like ChronicNinja and JJ, as well as many others, I still put this team over the Bengals slightly. 6. Cincinnati Bengals: To be honest, this team could very well be #4. I mean, if they can beat Atlanta, which I think is very possible, and Oakland loses, which is also very possible, than they could be #4. I mean, spit and fart have a well-practiced team that could use a little work on both sides of the line of scrimmage. Just because you see 0-2 and #6 seed, don't assume this team is terrible. They are a well-rounded team that could easily be contending for the playoffs. I hope there is no offense taken, this is just my opinion. -lukasepic

of     1