chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2   

PhilCoke
#204523337Friday, December 16, 2016 8:18 PM GMT

"I'm saying you probably couldn't walk out and make a high-school team QB much less a pro." Non-sequitur.
Unresolved
#204523405Friday, December 16, 2016 8:19 PM GMT

He is 3rd overall in QB rating only trailing behind Brady and Ryan. He is top ten is Completion Percentage He is top 5 in yard per pass attempt He is Top 5 In longest passing leaders And he has thrown the least amount of interceptions of of any of the Top 20 Passing Yard Leaders. Tell me more about he isnt a top 10 QB -Doubt your doubts-
RefrigeratorPerry
#204523560Friday, December 16, 2016 8:22 PM GMT

"The fact that you even take me telling you to get in there seriously is a joke. I'm saying you probably couldn't walk out and make a high-school team QB much less a pro." and? "And He has won the last 2/3 games lol." in spite of him not because of him
RefrigeratorPerry
#204524125Friday, December 16, 2016 8:32 PM GMT

"He is 3rd overall in QB rating only trailing behind Brady and Ryan." cool "He is top ten is Completion Percentage" cool "He is top 5 in yard per pass attempt" cool "He is Top 5 In longest passing leaders" ......cool? "And he has thrown the least amount of interceptions of of any of the Top 20 Passing Yard Leaders." awesome "Tell me more about he isnt a top 10 QB" because it's way too early to call him a top 10 QB. he's already shown signs of rookie struggling, and it's not a surprise that he's doing this well with the supporting cast he has around him. let's wait before we give him that title, because teams have tape on him now and are studying his weaknesses, and they are clearly starting to show.
DeadMan253
#204524454Friday, December 16, 2016 8:38 PM GMT

Dak should be benched. Romo is the best hope the Cowboys have for a SB title this season. Dak has no pocket patience and doesnt allow his routes to complete before throwing the ball. His stats in December have been terrible. 305 yards, 53% completion rating, 2 TDs, 2 INTs, 66.0 rating. Dak was terrible in the first half vs Baltimore, was average against WAS, couldn't do anything against MIN, and stunk against the Giants. the dude can't get it down in the bigtime against great defenses yet.
Unresolved
#204524977Friday, December 16, 2016 8:48 PM GMT

Romo, didn't get us to the SB 2 years ago when he was healthy. Dak has lead dallas to the best record we have had in 10 years. We have already clinched a playoff spot. -Doubt your doubts-
perrandude
#204554313Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:59 AM GMT

"His stats in December have been terrible." The Cowboys are always terrible in December "the dude can't get it down in the bigtime against great defenses yet." P sure you were talking about how great the Ravens defense is, and if the Cowboys could survive that test they are legit. I think they survived that test, and passed another one (Minnesota).
JalenRints
#204573977Saturday, December 17, 2016 1:16 PM GMT

"His stats in December have been terrible." well look at the teams he's played @MIN - one of the toughest games for QBs this season + road @NYG - another tough game for QBs those two teams have been STOUT. very good, haha yes
WaffleBaseball
#204575868Saturday, December 17, 2016 2:02 PM GMT

"I'd take carson wentz over all of them though" LMAO
djgreen32119
#204580161Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:36 PM GMT

"Romo, didn't get us to the SB 2 years ago when he was healthy." tbh the only reason they didnt win SB that year is because the refs were stupid calling dez bryant's catch inc Another great post by djgreen32119!
birmie123
#204581254Saturday, December 17, 2016 3:54 PM GMT

"the dude can't get it down in the bigtime against great defenses yet. " the only way he'll ready to take on great defenses is if we continue to play him against these great defenses, even when he's struggling watching from the sidelines isn't going to make him a better player - the skills are clearly there, as we saw from most of this season, it's just a matter of needing to learn how to stand up against teams better or as good as you and stare them in the eye. to be honest, i'd rather go 11-5 and lose in the wild card or go 14-2 and lose in the nfc championship/divisional round if it means prescott learns something for the future.

chevron_leftchevron_leftchevron_left
    of     2