of     1   

ArchieDuPont
#204268557Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:59 AM GMT

Contents: I. 【Introduction】 II. 【What I want to do】 III. 【Experiences】 IIII. 【Conclusion】 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ I | INTRODUCTION: I know, you might be wondering "Who is this guy? What does he do?" The answer to your question is that I'm a citizen of nUSA and have been for a span of a year being in and out of the group, but always keeping up with it. Unlike other candidates, I don't have a record of doing anything else but being a citizen. I can assure you, though, I can be trusted and I will do what's best for this nation. I am a fellow politician and I know what is wrong within our nation. Whomever I serve, if I'm elected into ANY public office, I want the citizens I serve to see a future and for me to make it 10 (ten) times better than how they see it! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ II | WHAT I WANT TO DO: I have been in NUSA for over nearly 3 years. I am truly committed to the growth of nUSA itself along with Las Vegas. Las Vegas is a home for me because it is a nice city, has a lot of action for the police and citizens. Even though this is a game, we treat it like reality. We would not be this far without reality. We have grown rapidly. We have decreased as well. But what we are now, is a lot more than what we were four years ago. It is with a great time and commitment that our great nation is what is today. Las Vegas is an extremely large tourist attraction. It is extremely popular in most active place that lets reality, be a reality. The police patrol all the time, there is never a time of the day that there is not at least one (1) Law Enforcement agency or officer at Las Vegas. Las Vegas is the heart and soul of nUSA today. Our District of Columbia is now inactive because of so many copies of it being leaked. nUSA is most popular for it's Las Vegas. With Las Vegas being the most popular landmark in all of the United Nations we need a City Council that will do their jobs correctly and with dignity. The City Council is responsible for the city of Las Vegas. The City Council makes decisions on how the City runs, what departments are allowed to do in Las Vegas and they also vote on bills and proposals made by the American Citizens and City Council members. Let your voice be heard by voting me for Las Vegas City Council. Together we will make Las Vegas a better place to be, a more fun place to be, and definitely the best place to be! Join together and have your voice be heard among all others! You could change the City by voting for me. Las Vegas is overwhelming with activity, whether it is positive or negative activity. You cannot go 10 minutes without taking a look at the radio and it says [ALERT] BoA's vault is open! If you vote for me, we will find you other ways to get money. I have a plan to get you to stop going to the bank vaults for money and gain money other ways. Of course, I will need to propose the bill or motion for it to be accepted. But, do not worry, you will still get plenty of money, maybe even more than before. Take a look at it, is it worth it to go to the bank to take from the vault? No, the Law Enforcement will take you down and you will spend time behind bars or lose money from the lethal force used by the police. Of course, we do not promote the idea of police using lethal force on the suspect. But, sometimes it has to happen to keep everyone safe. All in all, for this idea, you will get money in other ways than the bank's vaults. Interested in getting to have a laugh? Want to watch or even perform a skill of yours? If I am elected to the Las Vegas City Council I will try my best to get a brand new system into Las Vegas where you can sign up for games and competitions and the winner would receive a prize! The City Council would need to vote on it but this would be a great new tourist attraction and also give people some fun to do in Las Vegas. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ III | EXPERIENCES: I am currently part of the Bureau of the Prisons and I am working my way up. Many tasks have unfolded within my position. In the Department of the Treasury, I was the DHoS and many hard tasks and decisions had to come upon me with my fellow peer's opinion as well. This happens in the City Council as well. I have also been in many offices approved and endorsed by the DOC&L. One of the most active and successful offices I've been in is the Office of Calvin Romero. It benefits those in and out of the nUSA nation we live in. It is a huge benefit to our nation and small communities around it. There are lower people and higher people, I hate to say that but it's life. I'm proud to say I was one of those "higher" people. These people organized the meetings and schedules, faced through situations under pressure but always came out with the best solutions, these people were and still are trustworthy and loyal. They can be dependent on at some times. These people are strong and successful. They have good qualities and these qualities are needed for any political, governmental or just any life job. Most of my fellow opponents lack these qualities, these are all great things and jobs and most of my franchises had long prosperous days. ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ IIII | CONCLUSION: The citizens of Las Vegas empowering courage and generosity make it what it is today! The Las Vegas citizens and people worked so hard, yet they don't get their voices heard by those who pledged to do so! But, I keep my promises and I will fight for every citizen and I will make sure that EVERYONE GET THEIR VOICES HEARD! ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Signed, iiAustinM (D) Democratic "For the future!" *Please sign, if you support*
SpecSlayer
#204268634Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

Am I the only one who read "AustinM" wrong?
KillYourMasters
#204272368Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:47 AM GMT

Signed. Great speech. ~Nasir Jamal Davenport~
SirReginaldII
#204277636Tuesday, December 13, 2016 4:19 AM GMT

Signed.
Mr_HeIIo
#204333260Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:50 AM GMT

Signed.
FearedVexation
#204333987Wednesday, December 14, 2016 1:58 AM GMT

Signed