of     1   

ProphetZone
#204276568Tuesday, December 13, 2016 3:47 AM GMT

Hello,thank you for your time for clicking on this link,I would love to represent you in the LVCC,there is no better person to voice your interest,I am a non-corrupt fresh face for you to enjoy I have been on ROBLOX for three years,this is a new account because I recently got hacked,but enough about this I'm here for you,My arrest record has only 8 arrest 4 of them are FA's from a rouge,so I'm a pretty clean citizen,with not any corruption. These are the jobs I work for GNC security which is a great job and you should visit GNC more often,and C-SPAN as a journalist these are my first jobs but I am already pretty good at them if you ask me and I can make LVCC a good job for me and you! My plans:To make LV a better place by letting the right things pass through and the wrong things never to be seen again. Here is a pledge to you if you elect me,I xxVictoryLifexx solemnly swear under my time in LVCC I will not take bribe's,be biased,I will only work for the Citizens of Las Vegas,I under my time will do the best to serve your interest not mine,I will not try to influence you only listen to #### # ############# Face,fresh opportunities"
earthlings
#204286077Tuesday, December 13, 2016 8:08 AM GMT

signed
IIBenWB
#204316135Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:06 PM GMT

Signed
PresidentRobux
#204318534Tuesday, December 13, 2016 10:40 PM GMT

Signed

of     1