of     1   

goodpeoplegowild
#204292121Tuesday, December 13, 2016 12:48 PM GMT

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! sorry got excited. PoV~Alexander Weisle My name is Alexander Weisle. I have scarlet red hair, I recently dyed it a few days ago. It matches my eyes, which are glowing yellow... Yeah not really. My sister pushes the doors to the great hall where her Majesty of Scupper Island sits her big royal highness on the throne. Or just basically where she wanted us to meet her at. With Rebecca making a big entrance going on about how grateful she is to accompany or whatever non sense she's on. I'm just off the side of the carpet that's spread out to the door way from her Majesty's throne. "What is it that ye be wanting from us Majesty?" I ask, not making a fancy of my entrance like what Rebecca did. I squint as I see tiredness in her eyes because her dress is so massive that she isn't able to sit in a slender throne. "If you wait on the side,there, I'll tell all of you what is about to happen" she paused "to save me time, and why I brought you here." she said smiling what is called a 'graceful' smile. All I see is teeth and wrinkles. I shrug off her 'graceful' wave and sit down at the closet chair, while Rebecca bows and sits next to me. PoV~Garry Gordon My name is Garry Gordon. My brother is John Gordon, short for Johnson. John is a great brother, I will not deny that, but sometimes he gets on my nerves. Well that's family for you. I walk into the great hall and notice there's two other pirates in the room before I noticed her Majesty's massive dress. The other pirates look between 20 to 22. "Ye Majesty" My brother says, bowing, and I follow not long after. Her majesty nods and gracefully waves her hands to the other seats with the other two pirates. I ask "what is this all for ye majesty?" "I will tell you when the last two arrive" she replies smiling. I sit down next to the lad and my brother sits next to the lass. PoV~Brianna Spinner My name is Brianna Spinner. The sister of my brother, Luke Spinner. Luke likes purple, like allot. Can't blame him, I'm in love with the colour red. Red jackets, red overcoats, red pants and red blouses. I smile as I burst in the doorway with my new spiffing light red blouse with a dark blood red jacket on top. Of course, I'm wearing black pants like my brother is too. I see four pirates off the side sitting on red velvet sofas. My brother doesn't come in till now and that's when her Majesty gets up and gracefully waves her hands to the four pirates, meaning to get up. "Everyone, there is a discovery on this new found island and it has what people call a transporter that makes you travel through different realms and destinations throughout distant lands" she paused. One of the pirates with... red hair? asked "this sounds rather interesting your majesty, but what does this mean for us?". She looked at him and frowned. "My precious jewels have been taken by strange beasts since the discovery of this transporter. My men haven't returned with the jewels and I haven't seen them since" she added on "so I'm asking you 6 to go out and search for my jewels". The red haired lad said "since there might be so many islands" he asked "how do we know what island to achieve these jewels from?" she turns directly to him and says "there is a description of what these strange beasts look like, and the wise men said there could be a chance the island with these beasts could have my jewels". We all go out of the great hall and out of her castle, and go down to the docks to find our ship that we all agreed to steer on towards this transporter. TO BE CONTINUED alexander~goodpeoplegowild (male) Garry~premiumsalad Brianna~One60YT (female)
Shadealth
#204293958Tuesday, December 13, 2016 1:53 PM GMT

*Claps* Need more rooms for improvement.
GooseNoob
#204295605Tuesday, December 13, 2016 2:49 PM GMT

cant' you just post this in one thread?
goodpeoplegowild
#206077860Sunday, January 01, 2017 1:29 PM GMT

well.... tis might be a big story.. just might

of     1