of     1   

Fenrir_Aedrovulf
#204430271Thursday, December 15, 2016 11:12 AM GMT

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Joining The Land🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Joining the land is simple and easy, yet requires a few simple basics. 🌹Join Vulfland and send an alliance 🌹PM the current Administrator - Details and Culture of your nation 🌹make sure to view the map Once these three things are completed you will need to wait about less than 24/hrs for a reply. (make sure to comment via wall and PM the admin) 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹Units & Meaning🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Every 10th member is one Unit. Make sure to continue to keep aware of your units where about and moving as our Units travel to other lands and capture/deploy to city. A Unit(s) can be placed in or around your territory (Anywhere you own) Territory - Less than 5 Units Clandom - 10 Units State - 15 Units Province - 20 Units Kingdom - 25 Units Empire - 40 Units Dominion - 50 Units (Limit of 50 Units on the map) # Of Infantry Unit | WHAT YOU CAN TRADE IT FOR 3 CARRIAGE - LAND 3 BOAT - NAVY 5 CATAPULT - LAND 5 GRIFFIN - AIR 10 DRAGON - AIR (Please request all-unit changes every Friday via PM @Admin) The Legend Via Vulfland V.1 will remain the number of units you have as trading does not reduce your numbers. Simply when I remove say, 5 units of Aedrovulf I would get a griffin, if I were to remove the griffin id receive 5 units. 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹VULFLANDIC CAPITAL WARFARE🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Every Nation-Faction may have Guild-Factions ally them to support the Nations claim to the ol'Nordic Capital of Vulfland; Grenmarr. 🌹Battles are to be spoken within a meeting peacefully within Capitol walls. 🌹Disrespect will not be tolerated from either side 🌹Flaming is permitted 🌹2 Battles at the invaded and two at the invaders before the 5th at Grenmarr - Winner rules Grenmarr for one week of grace before next VCW 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹CLAIMING TERRITORY🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Blue Route = 1h Requires a Boat Green Route = 1d Requires a Carriage You are requested to have more then one game - in order for city captures to be fought we need battlefields, unless the game is no longer in use then the city/village/ can be claimed via fair battlefield then the map may be updated. Currently Nation-Leaders must declare Battle Times via Vulfland after consulting with the Admin on the map. You can begin moving forces towards your desired location of capture, the Invadie will require to move any forces they desire to defend their nation. The Nation with the most Units can Request the battle for the Territory be done at Game-Place via invadie or Fair-Battlefield via Vulfland. The City of Invaders Desire must go through three rounds before anyone can claim victory. The Nation with more points wins. IF INVADERS WIN *City will then become apart of Invaders Nation (Via map update) *Invaders Will get to continue to advance or not *Invadies Units Reset to Nation-Capital IF INVADIES WIN *Invader Units reset to Nation-Capital *Invadies may Advance toward the hostile-city/village *May receive a 2 day grace period with infantry or navy movement _____ *You must have a Boat to war and travel by Sea *You must have a Carriage to war and travel by Land }}}}Do not give your actual game to anyone{{{ 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹FAQ🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹 Q) Can anyone capture my Territory? A) Yes, if you loose a war and or forfeit a war a City of the Opposite side's choice may be given to them as payment for the Agreed War. (VIA MAP CITY ANNEX - DO NOT ACTUALLY GIVE YOUR GAMES AWAY) Q) Is my Capital safe? A) All Capital/HQs are safe from Annex, they can never be taken via Vulfland Map Annex Q) Can we Guild/Nation-Factions vote out inactive groups? A) If no activity is seen from the groups territory and or guild hall they will be notified and given a 3 day period to return to reply and a if they reply they will be asked if they need 1 month to reform or decide to leave Vulfland

of     1