GearBlade654
#214462319Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:11 AM GMT

(1 more thing.) (The Skyranger transports the soldiers and tanks. There is usually 1 Laser Tank and 10 soldiers, for the Avenger, 2 plasma hovertanks, 1 laser tank, 1 blaster bomb hovertank, and 8 soldiers.) (There are 3 XCOM bases.)
GearBlade654
#214462723Sunday, April 16, 2017 2:16 AM GMT

(The 3 bases) (Sentinel, the main base, has 1 Avenger, 1 Skyranger, and 1 Firestorm.) (Guardian, the ###### ##### uses a Lightning, which transports 12 soldiers and can use 1 weapon (It's a plasma cannon on this one), and 2 interceptors.) (Warden, the ##### ##### uses 1 skyranger and 2 interceptors.)
HowToBasicStories
#214479960Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:24 AM GMT

HowToBasic: GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRR *NEANDERTHAL GROWLING* *PRIMITIVE CHICKEN NOISES* RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA *SPLATTERS EGGS ALL OVER THE PLACE, KILLING EVERYBODY*
GearBlade654
#214480322Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:31 AM GMT

(###### #### and last base)
GearBlade654
#214480345Sunday, April 16, 2017 6:32 AM GMT

(2nd base)
Henrypika
#214511622Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:07 PM GMT

Gear is accepted. Cause he's bee accepted before amiright?
Henrypika
#214511691Sunday, April 16, 2017 5:08 PM GMT

Also, Gear, Perambulation already began the Heirs:SIGMA RP, we're on intermission. We're role playing it on RPNation
Nymphiri
#214629515Monday, April 17, 2017 9:46 PM GMT

Name: Rune Age: ??? Gender: F Species: Human Appearance: In this form, Rune has a much younger looking appearance. She is slightly tanned with long bright blonde hair, green eyes, she wears a pure white sleeve less sun dress, and plain white sandals. Residential Universe: IMAGINATION Bio*: Powers*: Minor chaos magic, but it's mainly for defensive and supportive purposes, able to see into the future. Weapons and Equipment*: t w o reddish daggers, but not for her to use. Other:
Henrypika
#214634915Monday, April 17, 2017 10:52 PM GMT

Accepted.
SagePakkana
#214673332Tuesday, April 18, 2017 10:58 AM GMT

I think its now the time for me to reveal the Noble One. Name: Murder Moon In Heaven AKA 'Noble One' Age: Infinite Gender: Male Species: Divine Being Appearance: A man of tall height and athletic build, has silver skin and golden long hair. His face is concealed by a white smiley mask. He wears a white tanktop with golden accents, white hooded cloak, golden belt with heart-shaped buckle, golden wristbands, white pants, and golden pointed boots. Residential Universe: TSARP/JTTU Bio*: TBR Powers*: TBR Weapons and Equipment*: TBR Other: Nope
RoxProox
#214682637Tuesday, April 18, 2017 3:05 PM GMT

Name: Bossk (Which means "Devours His Prey") Age: Most likely in his 40's, but if you know what he looks like, it doesn't really matter Gender: Male Species: Trandoshan Appearance: A tall Trandoshan (scaly greenish grey lizard-looking alien species with sharp claws) bounty hunter who wears a yellow jumpsuit that covers everything except his arms (hands to elbows) and legs (feet to knees). He wears a white torso piece above the jumpsuit and there are black pieces around his shoulders. Finally, at the ends of the sleeves and collar of his yellow jumpsuit are red outlining. Residential Universe: The Star Wars Universe Bio*: Bossk, the son of Cradossk, a Trandoshan known for hunting wookies, first made an appearance (in the new canon) in the Clone Wars Era to help the young Boba Fett avenge his father by killing Mace Windu. Their attempts left them in prison, but that did not stop Bossk from helping Boba. For many years, Bossk taught Boba how to be a great bounty hunter until the day they left paths. Many years later, they met again after Darth Vader had collected them to capture Han Solo. Thinking he could split the deal with the now-adult Boba, Bossk was surprised to see that Boba hijacked the Hound's Tooth, Bossk's ship, so he couldn't get Solo. Ever since then, they have been rivals. And that's the big points. Bossk isn't driven by vengeance or anything; he's just born a Wookie killer like his father before him and he devours the ones he is paid to kill (that is, after the body is being used by the payer) Powers*: None, other than increased speed (basically run really fast without getting tired) and changing his own vision to thermal vision. Weapons and Equipment*: A Relby-v10 Mortar gun (a blaster that can take up to 15-20 shots before overheating), micro grenade launcher, and a pack of Dixois Grenades (gas grenades) which give him strength but can poison others. Other: I'm a Bossk main ~Battlefront~ I couldn't resist. Name: "Samurai Jack" (No referenced last name) Age: Around 70ish mentally, though physically 20 Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: A 5'10 athletic asian male with a huge black 'loaf' of hair that goes down to his shoulders and a huge beard, Jack will often wear nothing but a pair of rags around his waist (due to the many fights he is in). Though in this situation, he's still wearing the samurai armor from the first episode of Season 5, with the huge dark green shoulder pads and armor. Residential Universe: The Samurai Jack Universe Bio*: The son of the Empress and Emperor, Jack was given his father's magical sword to defeat the evil Aku, the very embodiment of evil. Though before he could beat Aku with one final blow, Aku sent him 50 years into the future, where Aku reigned supreme as the only weapon that could kill him was Jack's sword. Jack spent years trying to find the portals back home so he could save his family and defeat Aku once and for all. Though ever since Aku destroyed all of the portals, Jack has been left in the future as a wanderer, helping those in need of help and protecting people from the wrath of Aku. Jack has been in the future for 50 more years, though due to the time travel, Jack has yet to age. 50 years has past, and nothing has happened. He's lost his father's magical sword and is tempted by death itself and his own conscience to just end it. Gotta get back, back to the past. Samurai Jack. (Nailed it) Powers*: N/A Weapons and Equipment*: A small blaster, an average katana, and a small dagger that explodes whatever it touches. (No, I did not make that up. Look it up, it's actually pretty cool.) Other: He jumps good. (That's a quote, by the way.) Name: Mason "Dipper" Pines Age: Twelve (Summer version; not "Thirteen-Wendy-Hat-No-Journal" version) Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: A short pale preteen with bushy brown hair and a red nose. He always wears a sky blue cap with a pine teen in the center. For his clothes, he wears a orangish red t-shirt and a navy blue sleeveless jacket. Finally, Dipper wears a pair of tan shorts, normal white socks, and a pair of black shoes, most likely converse. Residential Universe: The Gravity Falls Universe Bio*: A twelve year old kid sent to Gravity Falls, Oregon with his twin sister to spend time with his Great Uncle Stan in the Mystery Shack, a hack gift shop. What else is there to say? Dipper's a sweaty preteen who has always been nervous, a coward, but still adventurous. He's spend the entire summer fighting monsters, discovering new species, and saving the world from evil triangles. Powers*: None if you don't include an excessive sweating disorder. If you do, you'd better be sure you brought an entire journal; this list of awkward preteen disorders doesn't seem to have an ending to it. Weapons and Equipment*: - The 3rd Journal; Not much use when everything in the book has nothing to do with his surroundings...or do they? - Cameras; ALWAYS bring cameras. For one person, he advises bringing at least 5 through 10 of them just in case. (Only has 1) - Bla(fil)ck (ter) light; ....yay...? - Flashlight; safety! - Knowledge...in a way. Other: Don't worry guys. He's mat(filter)ure for his age. You won't need to babysit.
GearBlade654
#214724296Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:12 AM GMT

Name: The Pilot Age: 3 Gender: Male Species: Pilot's a robloxian. Appearance: The Pilot is a robloxian in a green Robloxian Army suit with black boots. He wears a red scarf and has a ski helmet on. He also has sunglasses. His Vortex Fighter is a dark red fighter plane. The engines on the plane's back glow a dark red, with 1 laser cannon underneath each wing. There are also 2 missiles under each wing. R.U.: Robloxia Bio: The Pilot's a new pilot in Robloxia. Ever since the Negatives were landing on the world, HQ decided to send the Pilot to see if he can survive his first few missions alone after training. Powers: The Pilot has extremely fast reflexes, but if he does get hit, he is usually extremely weakened. He's also fast, but not extremely fast. Weapons: The Pilot has a parachute, a laser pistol, and his plane. He also carries a radio. Other: None
GearBlade654
#214725836Wednesday, April 19, 2017 3:42 AM GMT

(Other: Pilot's named his plane Slayer, and HQ calls him Hammer)
ThePro488
#214729828Wednesday, April 19, 2017 5:10 AM GMT

Everyone's accepted! I especially look forward to seeing Samurai Jack in action!
RoxProox
#214773400Wednesday, April 19, 2017 10:49 PM GMT

While looking for somebody's character sheet, I noticed somebody else already made a Samurai Jack cs and I think was accepted. I was away on a trip from around page 25 to whatever we are in now. Did he ever post..?
GearBlade654
#214774814Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:08 PM GMT

Names: Units Zephyr, Storm, Meteor, Destroyer, Metal, Steel, Ghost, and Phantom Age: Zephyr and Destroyer are 35. Metal and Steel are 27, Storm is 37, Meteor is 36, and Ghost and Phantom are 45. Gender: Zephyr, Metal, Steel, Meteor, Phantom, and Ghost are male. Storm and Destroyer are female. Species: All 8 are human. Appearance: All 8 wear Flying Suits. They are Power Suits, grey futuristic armor with a lot of Alien Alloys and Elerium to let them lift the suit, but there is an antigravity module of the front and back of the suit. R.U.: XCOM-UFO Defense Bio: They are XCOM's elite. Zephyr, Storm, Destroyer, Metal, and Phantom were some of XCOM's first soldiers, while Meteor, Steel, and Ghost joined XCOM later. All 8 went to Cydonia and destroyed the Alien Brain attacking Earth. Now, XCOM has decided to go exploring... Powers: Ghost and Phantom are immune to mind attacks while extremely good with a Psi Amp, Zephyr and Storm are fast and smart, Meteor and Destroyer are extremely strong, and Metal and Steel are all around. Weapons: Zephyr and Storm use a laser rifle, a motion scanner, and 2 proximity grenades. Meteor and Destroyer use a laser pistol and a Blaster Launcher with 4 Blaster Bombs. Metal and Steel use Heavy Plasmas, a me########nd 2 alien grenades. Both control 1 Plasma Hovertank. Ghost and Phantom use a Psi Amp and a Heavy Laser. There is a Laser Tank and a Blaster Bomb Hovertank. Other: None.
GearBlade654
#214774940Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:09 PM GMT

(Metal and Steel have a ######## a Heavy Plasma, and 2 alien grenades. Both control 1 Plasma Hovertank.) (Smasher Squad rides Avenger 1, a XCOM craft that can fly to space, has heavy armor, travels extremely fast, and has 2 plasma cannons.)
GearBlade654
#214774969Wednesday, April 19, 2017 11:10 PM GMT

(medkit)
Henrypika
#214783794Thursday, April 20, 2017 12:53 AM GMT

Support. I mean, accepted.
ThePro488
#214784452Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:02 AM GMT

I don't think so, Rox. You're clear for posting!
Henrypika
#214785613Thursday, April 20, 2017 1:17 AM GMT

Name: Peter Sagal Age: (I'm not a stalker) Gender: Male Species: Human Appearance: He's on the radio. Can't see him. Residential Universe: Real Life Earth Bio: Host for the NPR News Quiz, Wait Wait Don't Tell Me. Powers: Making people laugh hysterically. Weapons and Equipment: A microphone. Other: Will bring you the transcript of the week's episode every Sunday, when he has time.
Nymphiri
#214794972Thursday, April 20, 2017 3:56 AM GMT

Name: Flowey Age: Look it up. Gender: M Species: A flower I guess? Appearance: Look it up. Residential Universe: Undertale Bio*: Look it up. Powers*: Can transform into omega flowey with s ix human souls, can transform into true form with se v en human souls. Can save and reset similar to Frisk, but is unable to do so due to frisk's determination being greater than his. Weapons and Equipment*: Friend li ne s s p e ll et s Other: Name: Chara Age: Look it up. Gender: It's never really said, but for this roleplay, F. Species: Human Appearance: Look it up. Residential Universe: Undertale Bio*: Look it up. Powers*: Save and reset similar to Frisk I guess? Weapons and Equipment*: Real knife, the lock Extra: I promise to not make her a evil murderer. Name: W.D Gaster Age: Look it up. Gender: M I guess? Species: Uhh.. I presume he's a skeleton of sorts? Appearance: Look it up. Residential Universe: Undertale. Bio*: Look it up. Powers*: You never really fight him in game.. I guess to be revealed for the time being? Weapons and Equipment*: To be revealed Other:
ConsulLegarus
#214821946Thursday, April 20, 2017 2:02 PM GMT

Pastebin w2jZwC7j
Henrypika
#214832384Thursday, April 20, 2017 4:57 PM GMT

All characters except mine are accepted. XD
RoxProox
#214852655Thursday, April 20, 2017 10:37 PM GMT

So, I was going to write a huge post (well, I stopped midway through actually) about a fight between Samurai Jack and Bossk but soon realized that the fight would either end with Bossk dying or Jack dying (because S5 Jack is hardcore and Bossk is a cannibal so...) Anyway, I'll write in another intro for Jack, but if anyone needs to summon a Bounty Hunter, gi(fil)ve me a ca(ter)ll.