of     1   

Lochids
#204523502Friday, December 16, 2016 8:20 PM GMT

*No I'm not spewing slanderous hate to the hardworking devs and mods* *This isn't very organized because like I don't really care about organizing it* *this isn't an angry rant and is certainly not violating ANY ROBLOX rules.* *Please note criticism is not the same thing as hate and bullying therefore this is another reason this violates rules* *I do NOT expect this suggestion to actually be taken into consideration though despite fair amounts of logic* Read... uh you know if you want to lol not controlling you _________________________________________________________________________________________ ROBLOX should make the ads on the "home page" smaller, they take up the whole screen, plus it just seems like ROBLOX wants players to buy BC to make their uh home... normal again..? It looks like the home layout on a small iPod which is certainly not good because like this is the PC platform. They want ROBLOX to be modern but the ad layout for the home page looks like a 2011 girls game page with the T-REX size ads... I'm just saying.. The whole layout for the site is amazing but the ads just make it look so.. putrid. I'm probably going to buy 12 dollars worth of like TBC to get my home page looking fine and dandy again. Also the thing walking on my screen... did you HAVE TO? It looks like a Google Easter egg! The prime focus on the home page should be: ROBLOX, your friends, your recently played games, favorite games, friend activity, your feed, and blog news. But the ads are just too big for acceptance and I've never seen anyone talk about this. I've been on this game since like 2010 on one account and 2011 on this account, so I've seen AMAZING improvement and MAJOR downfall. I have always disliked the old layout of the site so I'm pretty glad we have the nice smooth and modernized one today. But, when I lost my OBC (I know this makes me seem like some brat but calm down it's just OBC) I noticed that well uh.... THE ADS ARE BIGGER THAN MY FUTURE. And I'm not exaggerating if you have BC, TBC, or OBC, make a NBC alt and just like wait for the ads to load. I'm fine with the ads on the screen as I write this because like they're the normal ad size.. the ones on the home page are just huge. Here is some tips: there shouldn't be GIFs on the screen, that causes lag to those with bad computers or internet, yes your computer can lag regardless of your internet.. I hated my crap Acer laptop from 2004. (of course acer products aren't bad now) I know those big ads are somewhat good for the creators but they also kill the goal they're trying to reach: a nice modern layout and a smooth running game. Before trying to exterminate OD'ers which are not even a problem because their relationships end in like one week, try suggesting stuff that actually helps the game, and the website itself.. ROBLOX doesn't have to redesign the layout but the prime focus has and always should be improving ROBLOX, not the sponsors. The events that give prizes are good though because they keep players active so they don't get bored. But giving the ROBLOX homepage a huge amount of ads and a GIF on the screen is highly unnecessary and seriously it does take up 60% of the page, trust me. Yeah bye too lazy to write and I probably wont reply like at all so don't try talking to me.. ________________________________________________________________________________________
AannddyyLa
#204523663Friday, December 16, 2016 8:23 PM GMT

Read this entire thing and one thought came to mind "Just use an AD Blocker"
Sufganiyot
#204527187Friday, December 16, 2016 9:22 PM GMT

TL;DR Version: "Don't read this thread. It's just a waste of time." Have a Sufganiyot! r+://573735839

of     1