of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right

drbat
#204530543Friday, December 16, 2016 10:11 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her)
SL0V4K
#204530617Friday, December 16, 2016 10:12 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her) decent i guess
deathrange07
#204530728Friday, December 16, 2016 10:14 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her) RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
TotallyNotCap
#204530807Friday, December 16, 2016 10:15 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her)
drbat
#204530909Friday, December 16, 2016 10:16 PM GMT

Comeback next week to see my next blog post!
SL0V4K
#204530961Friday, December 16, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

Comeback next week to see my next blog post! decent i guess
gr3attimmy111
#204530985Friday, December 16, 2016 10:17 PM GMT

to bad bernie will be dead by the next election "If you're juiceful you're useful."
Waaax
#204531109Friday, December 16, 2016 10:19 PM GMT

Trump: Obama is from Kenya and is Muslim FOX News: America needs to hear this CIA: Russia was possibly involved in hacking during the election FOX News: We can't broadcast rumors
Waaax
#204531359Friday, December 16, 2016 10:23 PM GMT

Trump supporters: "We don't need safe spaces in America, Democrats are always whining" Also Trump supporters: "BOYCOTT CEREAL, BOYCOTT COFFEE, BOYCOTT STAR WARS, BOYCOTT EVERYTHING"
TampaBay_Lightning
#204534413Friday, December 16, 2016 11:06 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her) "We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well, who knows?"
CheeseyMacral
#204535533Friday, December 16, 2016 11:21 PM GMT

they're all the saaaaaaaaaame Iᴛ ᴀɪɴᴛ ᴇᴀsʏ, ʙᴇɪɴɢ Cʜᴇᴇsᴇʏ.
BMLGUY
#204535581Friday, December 16, 2016 11:22 PM GMT

They tried to manipulate the Israeli elections to try and have Netanyahu out of office. Now that Russia is apparently manipulating the American elections it is all of a sudden wrong. Don't get me wrong, Republicans are very hypocritical also. "WOO AMERICA FREEDOM! OPEN TO ALL!" *someone tries to make a difference to help minorites* "WTF ARE YOU DOING DISRESPECTING THIS COUNTRY AND THE MILITARY!!@!#$" Like it is so obvious that their being so hypocritical. They claim to love the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Conservatives seem to forget about part of the 1st amendment (No religion in government) Liberals seem to forget about the 2nd amendment. Obviously this is politics and nobody will tell the truth. Bernie Sanders was as close as we'll get to a honest politician be he sold out for Hillary. (too be fair he did warn his supporters not to heed his words if he ever did sell out for her) also free Palestine "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
drbat
#204537948Friday, December 16, 2016 11:56 PM GMT

"also free Palestine" This makes just as much sense as the "free Anne Frank" thing y'all say.
BMLGUY
#204538247Saturday, December 17, 2016 12:00 AM GMT

"also free Palestine" This makes just as much sense as the "free Anne Frank" thing y'all say.
Waaax
#204557458Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

"also free Palestine"
Waaax
#204557472Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:01 AM GMT

deathrange07
#204557498Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:02 AM GMT

"also free Palestine" This makes just as much sense as the "free Anne Frank" thing y'all say. RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
perrandude
#204557557Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:03 AM GMT

Once the old hags die and urbanization reaches peak levels, Fox News *SHOULD* go out of business. We'll see.
extemmasfriend2
#204558338Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:20 AM GMT

CNN is just as bad as fox news lol
deathrange07
#204558427Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:21 AM GMT

pretty much every american news station has been bought out by the democrats or republicans lol RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
perrandude
#204558542Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:24 AM GMT

"CNN is just as bad as fox news lol" I mean yeah it's ran by Clinton-tied special interests and has a strong lean for the Democratic Party but it's nowhere near as notoriously bad as Fox News. Everyone knows this except for those who are dense
extemmasfriend2
#204558590Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:25 AM GMT

it's just as bad as fox news. not better. not worse.
perrandude
#204558618Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:26 AM GMT

"it's just as bad as fox news. not better. not worse." I'm sorry but no it's not.
deathrange07
#204558710Saturday, December 17, 2016 5:28 AM GMT

based on reputation fox is worse, both are currently just as bad as each other. RIP Koolboy123, Oct. 1, 1992-Apr. 27, 2016 ʕ •ᴥ•ʔ
Waaax
#204564892Saturday, December 17, 2016 7:49 AM GMT

CNN isn't worse than Fox News. They manipulated photos they used of politicans to make them look ugly: /EJoi6ok.png Also the fact that they give clowns like Bill O'Reilly airtime sets them apart as the worst by far. This is only a tiny portion of controversies Fox News has started.

of     2   
chevron_rightchevron_rightchevron_right