of     1   

D_evC
#204626383Sunday, December 18, 2016 1:19 AM GMT

(Selections) Section 1: Intro Section 2: Plans Section 3: Experience Section 4: Conclusion ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sections 1:Intro Hello everyone of State of Doclands many of you guys know about the Mayor elections. I will do it. I hope you support me guys! I will be happy to help out Docklands and Harford with the city and Citzens. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Sections 2:Plans I will list some law that we need for Harford and changes to Harford I will make a fourm to help out the State and make a person support the fourm so I can talk with you people and see what problems all you have I am making one right now, I will better new rules to make the rules better, But we need to make Docklands safe and I will make this fourm useful it isn't needed but it will help a lot this will be like Report a Cop and but it will tell you about Docklands and more. Guns are so easy to get near by, and AOS keeps killing people and murdering DPD officer units and citizens that did nothing. I will try to stop this and stop plans from people trying to take over our State Capital with better and active Security.Now on to abusers we need to find Abuser and stop them automaticly we all hate what the abusing is going on and I will try my hardest and with in the word to stop them and making our state bad. People being active a lot of people are inactive and when they are a lot of bad stuff goes on people trying to Break Capital and people getting murdered this is very hard to do and fix I will try my best to make people be active I care about Harford and I will help it a lot because i care about Harford a lot to keep you guys safe. ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Section 3:Experience (MR) Commander in DPD (LR) [1] Barista Tim Hortons Licensed Driver-Docklands Police Department: Licensed Drivers Halloween city-Co Owner ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Section 4: Conclusion If you make me your HoR i will make Harford better and greater agian.If your reading this say "#Support" Signed vikkstar200678
CharlesWelsh
#204627306Sunday, December 18, 2016 1:31 AM GMT

Obviously copied his HOR speech and has no political experience. GovKanyeWest Mayor Candidate 2017 ||
RealLightLuigiStar
#204629703Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:00 AM GMT

[ Content Deleted ]
WingedOracle
#204629754Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:01 AM GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4feUSTS21-8
therobloxsoldier084
#204631299Sunday, December 18, 2016 2:23 AM GMT

Wrong forum, please go to clans and guilds next time. Posting in a wrong forum is a warning, they might move or delete posts without warning. sincerely, roblox soldier (RAP: 7)

of     1