of     1   

Windflows
#204654508Sunday, December 18, 2016 7:41 AM GMT

We aren't getting much, I live with my single mother of two, my brother Tristian and I, Brice. She's on disability so she lives on welfare, so we have a very low income of about $12,000 a year including the child support from both our fathers. Our rent is 750 but we have Section 8 so we only pay around 450 (a month). That's about 75% our income just on rent.. Anyways, all I'll be getting is maybe a new charger, and some candy. My brother will get an action figure or something and some candy too. Buuuttt I saved all my money for the past 3 years and saved up and bought an iPod 6 from my friend for him, although it was my whole savings, I know he'll enjoy it, well I hope. I'm just so grateful I was lucky enough to be able to get him that iPod, that'll basically be his whole Christmas, should it come from me, or should i sneak and say it's from Santa? He's 9. Anyways I really really hope he likes it, I love him so much. My childhood wasn't the best, my mom met my dad at a party and yeah then I was born 9 months later. Then, my whole childhood, I had to go through my moms problems trying to take her of her, as she always was on drxgs and drinking, having fights all around etc. etc.. She had me at 19. Soon when I was 3 I met my dad and he wanted to see me. After about a year he get mad at me and started abusing me putting welts on me from the metal belt buckle. I had bruises for months. Anyways, my mom got sober and made things better after she dated this guy for about a year and my brother was born, now he's never had to deal with that stuff, but we still have to deal with our low income. All I wish for Christmas is for all of you to have a wonderful time with family, and appreciate life, and be grateful for what you have and are able to offer to others. I love you all, have a great Christmas <3 so what i want? BC.. but its not gonna happen D; halp 👽👽👽👽👽👽

of     1