of     1   

XenderSquared
#204848063Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:53 PM GMT

As some of you may know, developers have the ability to use video advertisments (the same NBC players watch) to earn two Robux per watch. What I and lots of other people are asking is this exact system be replicated on PC. NBC players already get ads, so why not give the developer a piece of the pie? Two Robux is not that much compared to the money you make off an ad. This would encourage developers to make their games even better. While we are here we may as well add video ads mid game. Say you want a 'watch this short video to continue' system in your game, with this you could have that and make even more money without making your game horribly P2P like a lot of games are at the moment. This might very well be something Roblox is already working on, but I wanted to say it anyway. If you support, please make your voice heard bellow so HQ knows that we want this feature and we want it now!
Trancion
#204848126Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:55 PM GMT

Inflation inflation inflation inflation inflation Is all I see sorry
XenderSquared
#204848163Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:55 PM GMT

This is already in place on mobile, you clearly haven't read the post.
Trancion
#204848253Tuesday, December 20, 2016 1:57 PM GMT

Oh sorry I thought you meant something else and I'm really angry about those posts. You could've just said make ads for PC but support

of     1