of     1   

MadlyHomerunHitter
#204883215Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:44 PM GMT

If you join the group FEAR but you don't have enough money to buy uniform, then join Venezian Bank. It will fund you. All you have to do is meet their requirements and take the course. If you pass they fund you. I was funded.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU can't be in bc to be funded
Eponymous
#204883595Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:48 PM GMT

If you join the group FEAR but you don't have enough money to buy uniform, then join Venezian Bank. It will fund you. All you have to do is meet their requirements and take the course. If you pass they fund you. I was funded.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU can't be in bc to be funded
MarioKartAddict
#204883878Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:52 PM GMT

Spai1
#204883948Tuesday, December 20, 2016 10:53 PM GMT

LewNewJew
#204884987Tuesday, December 20, 2016 11:05 PM GMT

BMLGUY
#204889476Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:03 AM GMT

If you join the group FEAR but you don't have enough money to buy uniform, then join Venezian Bank. It will fund you. All you have to do is meet their requirements and take the course. If you pass they fund you. I was funded.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU can't be in bc to be funded "your and your're actually pretty much means the same thing. and your is a real word." -Crasymanjr03 | This is my siggy. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
TampaBay_Lightning
#204890264Wednesday, December 21, 2016 12:12 AM GMT

If you join the group FEAR but you don't have enough money to buy uniform, then join Venezian Bank. It will fund you. All you have to do is meet their requirements and take the course. If you pass they fund you. I was funded.$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$YOU can't be in bc to be funded "We do have a lot in common. The same earth, the same air, the same sky. Maybe if we started looking at what's the same instead of looking at what's different, well, who knows?"

of     1