of     1   

Curtis_Granderson
#204962436Wednesday, December 21, 2016 6:47 PM GMT

Have a trio that would stick together for their whole careers and win championships... Then comes KD and ruins all of that...
birmie123
#204963637Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:01 PM GMT

imagine if harden, westbrook and kd were still together.
soccerstarmidfield2
#204963667Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:02 PM GMT

That would be scarier than the Warriors
OfficialRxce
#204964115Wednesday, December 21, 2016 7:08 PM GMT

too bad harden is going for mvp on the rockets now ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
RefrigeratorPerry
#204972661Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:00 PM GMT

"That would be scarier than the Warriors" not with Westbrick taking all the shots down the stretch
SinisterUSA
#204973931Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:14 PM GMT

@ref harden wouldve progressed in 2014, so westbrooks a ball hog, the last time durant went to the finals was with harden a meme a day keeps the teachers away
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#204974570Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:21 PM GMT

i believe the warriors will pay all the luxury tax possible to keep the core 4 thru their primes. if that means that livingston will leave next tear, so let it be.
xjake99
#204976455Wednesday, December 21, 2016 9:44 PM GMT

perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao
RefrigeratorPerry
#204980382Wednesday, December 21, 2016 10:29 PM GMT

perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao perry dont take shots at westbrook hes the best player in the nba lmao cant tell if ur being sarcastic or not but no he isnt!!!
DarkImperiator
#204985152Wednesday, December 21, 2016 11:20 PM GMT

yes we know LeBron is still the best
RefrigeratorPerry
#204990233Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:13 AM GMT

Anthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell Westbrick
OfficialRxce
#204990540Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:16 AM GMT

"Anthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell Westbrick" idk why you're naming big men when Russel is a guard....... Demar, Jimmy, and Klay are not better than Westbrook. Chris Paul, Kawhi, and even Paul George are about even. The only people significantly better are Kevin Durant and LeBron James. and James Harden.
xjake99
#204992086Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:32 AM GMT

"Anthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell Westbrick" i only see one player that may be better, LBJ Anthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell WestbrickAnthony Davis, DeMar DeRozan, DeMarcus Cousins, Kevin Durant, LeBron James, Chris Paul, Jimmy Butler, Kawhi Leonard, Klay Thompson, and Paul George are all better than Russell Westbrick
SashaOG
#204993317Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:45 AM GMT

lol this man said Klay > Westbrook i'm done. Westbrook is a top 5 player
RefrigeratorPerry
#204994192Thursday, December 22, 2016 12:54 AM GMT

"idk why you're naming big men when Russel is a guard......." they're all better players. with that logic, i guess we can't compare LeBron and MJ's greatness since MJ was (mostly) a shooting guard and LeBron is (mostly) a forward "Demar, Jimmy, and Klay are not better than Westbrook." all 3 are better shooters and can play defense (2 of which can play defense at a great/elite level) "Chris Paul, Kawhi, and even Paul George are about even." same as DeMar, Jimmy, and Klay, but these 3 are even better at defense "The only people significantly better are Kevin Durant and LeBron James. and James Harden" >and James Harden both aren't very efficient offensively and generate a lot of turnovers, but Harden is NOT better than Westbrook lol. and to say he's "significantly" better is just dumb "i only see one player that may be better, LBJ" there's no "may", he IS better. and so are the other players i listed "lol this man said Klay > Westbrook i'm done. Westbrook is a top 5 player" he's a top 5 player if all that matters is scoring and generating turnovers
xjake99
#204995036Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:03 AM GMT

talk to me when the other guys can put up 7 straight triple doubles
123yonnd
Top 100 Poster
#204995289Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:06 AM GMT

Westbrook is great, but I do find him quite overrated. TS% and other stats finds him very wasteful.
RefrigeratorPerry
#204996552Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:18 AM GMT

"talk to me when the other guys can put up 7 straight triple doubles" triple-doubles do not automatically make you the best or 2nd best player, or else Oscar Robertson would be the GOAT, followed by Magic, Kidd, Wilt, etc. there's a reason his offensive rating is not even in the top 20: because he is extremely inefficient on offense, to go along with his lackluster defense
kevinjiang91
#204999240Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:49 AM GMT

xjake please leave you are spreading more diseases on SF than I ever had in my life Proud to be a supporter of the Cowboys, Warriors, and Cubs, which are all teams ready to achieve greatness.
DarkImperiator
#204999300Thursday, December 22, 2016 1:49 AM GMT

xjake please leave you are spreading more diseases on SF than I ever had in my life
SinisterUSA
#205004334Thursday, December 22, 2016 2:46 AM GMT

Westbrook is a stat padder, but at the same time, he doesn't have much help. The second best player he has right now is Steven Adams, since oladipo is out a meme a day keeps the teachers away
xjake99
#205005761Thursday, December 22, 2016 3:00 AM GMT

sorry kevin, i thought asians already contracted every disease known on the face of the planet already

of     1